Livsnjutare

Book Kitten
14
My name's Alessia
Swimmer
Writer
CHRISTIAN
Crazy Cat Lady
Gardener

INFJ
District 11
Subject B57 "The Sunshine"
Pyrokinesis
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Joined September 2020

Dekker/Messenger/Collins/Dashner/Peretti

Yes, I did name my cats after the Disney fairies . . .

A Text Conversation I had with my Mom

9
Me at 9:50pm:
Hello mother. Currently I am in a trying predicament. I must complete my routine tonight, but I have run into a challenging obstacle. The petite feline, also known as "Tinkerbell", has decided to take a nap. The place she has chosen to do so happens to be my legs. You know I respect the petite felines very much, and now you understand the pressure I am under.  Shall I disturb the cat and risk her holding a grudge forever, or shall I stay in this one place for eternity, never to brush my teeth again?

Me at 10:00 *my mom didn't see my text*
Hello again mother. I would like to inform you of my chosen course of action. Like I said earlier, these circumstances were terribly trying. The choice I was obligated to make was unfortunate, and I presume you already have subconsciously assumed my choice. I was unable to choose the latter, as that would risk my hygiene as would cause my legs to cramp severely. Luckily I have already ran into convincing evidence that shows the petite feline forgives my offending actions. We will make a sincere apology to one another later on. 

Goes to my mom:
Me: 
My mom: Laughs really hard
Me: also dies laughing
When the cat lies down on me, I always feel really terrible making her get up. What can I say, SHE IS ADORABLE. 

RE: haha thanks! And awww, omg that would be soo cute!!

Lolll this was hilarious- I love how you wrote this with such fancy words!! And the ending's so cute! That's so awesome to name your cats after Disney fairies! If I ever get a dog- I want to name him Loki (a marvel character) RE: Aww, thank you! I look forward to it!! :)

• Abigail Faith

Awww!!! That's so sweet!! You're lucky your kitty likes cuddles! Mine was never very fond of snuggles!! Lol!
    Love this!! :) <3

AHAHA this made me laugh :)

• Renegade_Writer [ChildOfGod]

So true!

• Lizzie R

This is the cutest thing ever omg!!! I love it :))