WtW's resident "the cool cousin you see once a year, but the conversation you guys were having a long time ago picks up where it left off without missing a beat" (says rosi willard)
Child of God
edited and added to
does it make sense?
also, i changed the title because there's only going to be one. i got nothing else for this, so i'm leaving it here.
Lyrics from songs I listened to today:
1. "All the girls in Los Angeles look like you from a distance"
2. "The buttons of my coat were tangled in my hair / In doctor's office lighting, I didn't tell you I was scared... ooh-ah, soon you'll get better / ooh-ah, soon you'll get better / ooh-ah, you'll get better soon / 'cause you have to"
3. "Rosenbergs, H-bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom / Brando, "The King and I", and "The Catcher in the Rye" / Eisenhower, Vaccine, England's got a new queen / Marciano, Liberace, Santayana, goodbye"
4. "Running through the parking lot / he chased me and he wouldn't stop / tag, you're it / tag, tag, you're it"
5. "What must it be like to grow up that beautiful / with your hair falling into place like dominoes / my mind turns your life into folklore"
Written By: anemoia (#words)
March 4, 2021