SamRose

15
Ravenclaw
LDS
Fairykind
Homeschooler
Artist (trying to be)
Writer/Aspiring Author
Bookworm
Siberian Husky Owner (Sky)
Parakeet Owner (Haven)
Horseback Rider
Daughter of Athena
Team Leo (Lol)
Joined 11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to read my work!

Currently working on two series:
*Kingdom on a Cloud
*The Other Side (collab w/VirginaTechGirl101)
Read them PLEASE! XD

Talk to me about Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, Beyonders, Five Kingdoms, Anne of Green Gables, :)

After you're done here, go read my real-life friend BriRiley's writing! And my WtW friends Ava Marie and VirginiaTechGirl101! They are all super talented. :)

Proud member and Co-President of the Cult of the Crunch (ask (sk)eyesofocher for more info)

Don't hesitate to ask if you want a review, comment, whatever! I love getting to know all the awesome writers on here, and helping you any way I can!

Want to collab? Just let me know! I'd love to! :)

Studying for my Drivers Permit

8
So many pages! My mom said driving is easy, but then why do you need to read a 83 page book to learn how? And they at least could have written them in an interesting manner. Why couldn’t they throw in the occasional joke or something? I might remember what I am reading better if there was some humor. When my parents were 15, there was no permit test at all! They just had to prove their age and where they lived and they got the permit without studying anything! My friends who have gotten their permit said it took them 3,4, or even 6 tries to get it. Why is is so hard? I’ve only been studying for 3 days and I already feel it will be July before I get my permit. So, wish me luck. 
XD Comment if you are 15 or 16 and are studying for or have gotten your permit already. Any tips or words of wisdom?

• beth r.

hey! so I actually studied about a week in advance, and I passed lol (after several tries of not studying and winging it). i didn't read the book, I used the app DMV Genie and it taught my over-tired and ADHD brain amazingly-
    Good luck, hope this helps!

• Ava Marie

Good luck!!! You're going to do great!

• barelybear

Re: ah well you could always get it and stick to the smaller journeys/quiet roads until you feel comfortable. I’m sure you’d be a great driver :D

• barelybear

Wait you can get a permit at 15? No fair! XD
    I’m so excited for when I turn 17 - that’s when I can start lessons, but I can’t actually drive until I’ve passed the theory and practical (duh). But, essentially, if I’m really good, I can drive at 17. I don’t think many people do tho lmao. Ahh I remember drawing my face pink and being glad I wasn’t blonde because 5e teacher used to tell kids off for saying their hair was yellow ahah

• Kasilee

Re: lol that sounds like a good idea

• Lizzie R

Re: It's too many rules and laws and stuff. I just can't comprehend it lol

• Lizzie R

I'm 15 and I'm studying for my permit too, it's so hard. I keep mixing everything up.

Re: I'm glad you can relate ahaha

• lilli17

girl same

• Kasilee

Eek, I'll be studying soon, im 14. So not looking forward to it

• BriRiley

Re: Haha
    And i don't have any tips because i cant drive but. But i feel sorry for you! And i hope you can get ur permit so that you can get a gerbille XD

hii! so im actually 17, and have my license, but i do have some advice! Try not to stress so much that it messes with your brain. Study like you would for any test. I personally thought the test was hyped up way too much. It is not that hard if you read your book and packet (if you're in drivers ed). Just breathe and take your time when you answer the questions. If you mess up the first time, no worries! you can take it again later. if you do pass and move on to the drive test, just breathe. practice in your own car before the test. gain some confidence (ik--easier said than done) but hey! You are 15! the best teenage years are ahead of you! Don't waste them! You are growing up!! you have so so many adventures ahead of you and so many lessons to learn! If you mess up on one test, its not the end of the world ;)

anyways...GOOD LUCK!! You got this ;)