remi'sgotinkstains

you can call me Anne Shirley
I've got her hair and her imagination
INFP-T, Mediator
14 :)
a little insane--no, that's an understatement ;)

I'm just a girl with a pen, and I like to use it

scribble chums with Starlitskies, em wilder, and useless :)

Luna Lovegood is my blueberry twin Hermione and I are sworn frenemies

"If a kiss could be seen, I think it would look like a violet." --Priscilla Grant

"Look, do you see that poem! Oh, it's the most beautiful poem I ever saw!" --Anne Shirley

I'd love to be friends! Just hit me up in the comments!

a raw idea

5
I see an anguished, bitter house, the windows broken in, forgotten and lonesome, haunted by the ghosts of memories that have been.  I see two birds, a crow and an owl, perched side by side in seamless harmony.  I see a wood nymph named Elm and a girl of star and skies called December, or Dre, but of no real name.  I see a boy with a past he does not know or understand.  I see his hair, and I see his able hands.  I see an architect; I see them in need of an architect . . . is her lost father the architect or someone else?  I see a woman, mad and crazed, nostrils flared, eyes wild and frightened but so terribly angry, foaming at the lips, limbs groping and clutching for something that is not there any longer; or she sits or lies on her bed and stares hollowly at nothing, or at something only she herself can perceive, and barely moves.  She is a seer, though, one who sees visions and glimpses of the future sometimes.  Her name is Cleah, and she always is murmuring, “A bird, his wings are broken!  They are coming, he will die!  He wants to fly, he needs to fly, but he is broken-winged!  No, no!  Aaaah . . .”  I see the words, the signal, the whisper, “The broken-winged bird has flown.”
I see a spade, caked in dirt and dried blood.  I see it in need of use.  I see Dead Man’s Hill and something by the name of White Hart.  I see Druids—but what are they?  I see a village nestled in the curve of land between mountain and forest.  I see something black which is beautiful.  I see a river which the moonshine bathes in at night, and I see a knife lying in the earth there on the bank.  I see a small, brown-haired, brown-eyed, brown-skinned girl who was saved by a valiant badger at birth, so she was named Little Badger, and people call her Badge.  I see another girl, older, whose name is Sora, the daughter of the madwoman and the lost, presumably dead architect father.  Yes, the architect is her father.
this is very raw . . . no editing . . . just me putting down this idea that has been glimmering around in my mind for months.  i would love any feedback!  thank you for clicking on this piece at all . . . and just reading it.

• Starlitskies

Wow, this is so transfixing. I love how you came to a conclusion with that ending line. All the characters seem so deep and authentic. I especially love the story behind "Badge". And I must say, it's super brave of you to put something out here without editing. Wish I could do it too, haha.
    Re: Thank you so much for your sweet sweet comments on my pieces! The poetic paragraphs are technically called 'poetic prose'. And yes Zinniav writes really lovely ones.

ahhhhh i love how flowing this is-- thoughts going from one thing to the next. very beautiful and raw like you said. intriguing ideas. the drawing up of the characters is very well done.
    re: im goood.... life is normal and stuff. at school rn for half days. glad you are doing good too, relishing in the sunshine! its sunny here too most days but rn its cloudy. wellll gotta close my computer cause we have a transition thing and then i have a class. goodbye for now my scribble chum!
    <3,3<3

• useless :)

re: thank you!! :)
    oh, no i don't, although one of my friends has one so they occasionally ask me to help them with it. last weekend they were talking me through the editing process and i ended up trying to help them edit a video. it took FOREVER. watching yt videos too though, i spend way too much time being unproductive on there lol.
    also, i'm sure this piece is amazing, but i have math rn so i'm gonna come back and read it later!

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Thank you. I'm so happy you liked it! :)