Draco Malfoy

anime lover
Female
Homeschooled
Writer
Reader
Dog lover
Paramedic wannabe
Extreme Harry Potter lover
Gryffindor
Crafty
My Hero Academia fan.
Shoto Todoroki stan,
Tomura Shigaraki fan
rhyme time!
Matthew chapter 6 verse 34

Any reviews

Cold Winter Day

PROMPT: 25 Words

17
The girl looked up into space,

With no food in her stomach

While the cold wind blew on her face

Smiled a small happy smile
This story is kinda like the little match girl. The girl is homeless, hungry and alone. But in her last moment she was content and happy. This was pretty fun to do a really short one like this. Any reviews would be nice.

• BriRiley

Re: of course I willlllll!! That is no problem XD

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

i really really like this piece but my brain is deciding to not tell me why (i also like your profile pic!)

• Awesome Sienna

With me!

Re: Ok! (oh my gosh, a song with Zendaya in it legit started playing as I read your comment 0_0) You shouldddd :) Tho unfortunately it's at 1am on Sunday, so yeahhhh I'll be tired for NIDA lol :P Thanks! Yesss it was :D Yeah I was so tired lol :P Yes we need to do another! :D Also would you be free to play Among Us today?

Hi Hannah! Were you or Rachel thinking of doing the peer review summit? I am :D

• ~Aurora~

I love this, you've managed to tell a story and express such a deep meaning all in 25 words. Incredible.
    Re: tysm <3

• Awesome Sienna

Re: Thanks!

• SamRose

Re: Oh, thank you! :)

• Awesome Sienna

Could you please ask your sister to consider following me? Thanks!

• SamRose

I love the power you manage to cram into such a short poem! This is so good! Nice job!! :)

• BriRiley

Re: Cool! Color by number games are really fun! And green is a good color! Mine is turning to yellow ish? I can’t decide XD

• BriRiley

Re: ya, my aunt is a photographer and she was taking our family pictures and I was play with umbrella in the snow and she took a pic. Btw where did you get your profile pic? It’s so cute! My fav color is purple XD

• BriRiley

Re: P.S I'm a Ravenclaw ;) And i mean to say scene in my last comment. XD

• BriRiley

You did this so well! I almost feel like I was in this sense! XD good job!

• AJ - Izzy

re: thank you, I'm so glad it lifted your spirits! I will most definitely check her out!!

• Blue Jay

It says a lot in such a short poem! Great job, and I also love how you managed to rhyme with so few words

awww, I love how it ends happy even though it is quite tragic! I really love how simple it is and yet it still has a rhyme!! Great job :)

• barelybear

Re: I definitely will! If she’s anything like you, I’m sure she’s super talented! I’m so glad you told me, because I love making new friends here :D
    This is such an amazing poem. I love it’s beautiful simplicity, and how you have created such a vivid picture from 4 lines.

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Stunning! No words

• WolfyPop

My favourite type of poetry is short poetry. And this really hit the spot! The rhythm, the emotion, it just does a great job of giving us a tiny taste of a feeling. It's beautiful! Well done!

This is so short but has so much meaning. This is great! <3
    Re- Aw thank you so much!! Harry Potter is just the best thing like ever!!

• Booklover12

Re: Thanks! :)

• Booklover12

I really love this! It’s so simply but yet it’s also so powerful. I cannot get it out of my mind. This is great, keep up the amazing work!