one hundred forty-seven

Nicholas Nickleby
I eat blueberries by the carton.

"I was 17 and planned on being a famous novelist..." - ENTP from aLBoP

If you laughed, I've achieved my goal! Good day to you, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Found Guilty

6
Eleven o'clock. Time for a little something as Pooh would say.

The pantry. An innocently fat chip bag, slouching on the shelf, its plastic frame reflecting yellow light beams.

A quick snap. A flick of the wrist, and the contents send forth their warm, salty aroma.

Fistfuls reach the mouth, chewed discreetly, every bite savored.

Eyes appear. Big round eyes, straining for a look at your face. Triangle shaped ears, covered in lemon fluff, and a long hopeful tail.

You pause, salt sinking into a cut on your lip. Your tongue passes coolly over it, and you decide in the affirmative.

Your hand descends quietly into the bag, and just as quietly you present the round eyed, handsome beggar with a round, oily chip.

With a flash, a hot gaping mouth bounces open, and the chip disappears inside.

In an instant, the silence in shattered by a thousand ivory teeth, closing around the treacherous potatoes' fibers.

You cringe.

Your little brother peeks around the corner like a trained bloodhound.

Mom looks up from her phone.

The court in is order.

You let the bag fall to your side.

There's no hope for you now.

"one hundred forty-seven, you have been charged with the following:
Number one: the unlawful possession, and opening of a chip bag.
Number two: the eating of said bag's contents without granted permission from head principle, Mom.
Number three: the transgression of dog rule number most important: Don't feed our food to the dog!

How do you plead?"

No answer.

"one hundred forty-seven, of the afore mentioned accusations I hereby pronounce you guilty! Furthermore, I sentence you to share said chips with everyone without delay!"

Frowns shed to smiles, and for you a sigh of relief.

The delicate bag is snatched away, and crinkles as it passes hands. The eyes inevitably follow it about, straining its neck for falling bits. You stand with salty hands in your pockets, blushing, and laughing at bits of conversation you didn't quite hear.

A close call this time no doubt.

This time you're positive it'll never happen again...

• In Which Yaya Writes

Ahaha, this is really funny! For some reason I read this before and never commented. IDEK why! I love the Pooh quote. If this were my, it would be the bag of chocolate chips XD. Great job!
    ..... You commented a REALLY long time ago and I never responded, but thank you XD.

Re: Yeah it was a pretty awesome dream. I hope to live out my life in line with it.

Re: Np and oki :)

Re: Yes I am, thanks. I had a lil migraine earlier but it didn't last long, and overall I'm having a decent day physically.

Re: <3
    I had to visit a new one. My mom has seen her though so I knew in advance that she'd be nice.

Re: Oh I hope those work for you! Um I liked the new doctor person a lot so that's good. I'm kinda nervous for the next appointment and the one after that but I'm not ready to share what they're about yet.

Re: Hey, thanks for checking in. Sorry I didn't reply sooner; I had a doctor's appointment today that's kinda drained me. How about you?

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

XD this is adorable and still so well written! Seriously, your descriptions are amazing!

Re: Thank you <3

• Ava Marie

This is so good, I love the slight humour in it. It's really well written!!!!