almost flora kane

my pen name is flora kane. i'm a slytherin, infp-t, christian, and generally insane. joined 3.30.2018.

~ will do reviews on request ~

currently hoping i don't lose anyone else.

not my best piece for sure, but it was fun to throw down on a page. where my slytherin gang at?

- if i was a harry potter character -

7
i wouldn't be myself exactly. my character would be a bit different, with long platinum blonde hair and my same blue eyes (you might see where i'm going). 

my name would be cassiopeia mal-- no-- mcgonagall. cassia has lived at hogwarts for as long as she can remember, in hiding for safety. she's never been allowed to attend classes, instead, she listens to them and practices with the teachers (they all know her well, she learned to walk in flitwick's classroom years ago). her mother gave her up when she was born, and to her blood-family, even her twin brother doesn't know she exists. that is, until third year when everything changes. 

her adoptive mother, minnie mcgonagall, finally allowed cassia to become a part of the school, since she knew enough to defend herself at that point. even though she was never sorted, she was put into gryffindor to be closer to minnie and further from her brother. when she meets the golden trio on her first day, the rest is history...
honestly, i've put way too much thought into this character of mine, shaping her into the books as i please. the blood-name "malfoy" grants her power, and draco envies her for growing up with a true childhood. still, they become something of friends as the years go by. oh, and she and george weasley fall in love. it really is a story of my dreams lol. i have more made up for her, so if you'd like, i can answer questions or simply write more. otherwise, this was fun, but i hate the way it reads. hope you enjoy it more than i do!

credits: Lata.B and BriRiley

YES YES YES!! This is just so cool! I love it!

• remi'sgotinkstains

oh my gosh this is so quirky and beautiful! I love the imagination and creativeness . . . I definitely want to hear more about George Weasley and Cassia!!!

• BriRiley

XD aww thx! That means a lot to me XD And this is really good! I love it!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

This is a cool spin on it! I did it as well, and mine wasn't as creative :D Not a Slytherin though, I'm a Gryffindor :) Mine might interest you though, if you want to check it out, no pressure though :)

ahhhh this is such an inventive spin i adore it. and the NAME IS PERFECT.
    re: aw thanks!
    re to comment on "luxury": (i knew there was another comment i needed to reply to!)
    i will eventually put out a demo of "luxury" then we can compare how you imagine it and how i imagine it!
    i'm so excited for you about submitting poetry to mags! i'm not sure i'll let go until the very end, either. it feels like another home.

• Parisienne

This is so perfect, I want to read a book of this character :)
    re: thank you so much!!

• aaliyahh

re: oh my gosh thank for the kind words, and honestly there are so many amazing writers on here it's unbelievable (including you!) <3