SamRose

15
Ravenclaw
LDS
Fairykind
Homeschooler
Artist (trying to be)
Writer/Aspiring Author
Bookworm
Siberian Husky Owner (Sky)
Parakeet Owner (Haven)
Horseback Rider
Daughter of Athena
Team Leo (Lol)
Joined 11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to read my work!

Currently working on two series:
*Kingdom on a Cloud
*The Other Side (collab w/VirginaTechGirl101)
Read them PLEASE! XD

Talk to me about Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, Beyonders, Five Kingdoms, Anne of Green Gables, :)

After you're done here, go read my real-life friend BriRiley's writing! And my WtW friends Ava Marie and VirginiaTechGirl101! They are all super talented. :)

Proud member and Co-President of the Cult of the Crunch (ask (sk)eyesofocher for more info)

Don't hesitate to ask if you want a review, comment, whatever! I love getting to know all the awesome writers on here, and helping you any way I can!

Want to collab? Just let me know! I'd love to! :)

If I Was a Harry Potter Character

16
I'd be a shy Ravenclaw, probably with a few close friends. I would always want to be friends with Hermione, but I'd feel like a fourth wheel when she spent all her time with Harry and Ron. 

I might write a Hogwarts Newspaper for the students, but it would be anonymous and no one would know it was me. I might tell my best friend, though. Maybe I'd be one of Cho's friends, and she would cry on my shoulder when Cedric died. 

My favorite class would be Potions or Transfiguration. I will be sad there isn't an art class, but Dean and I will start an art club for students. 

In the last battle, I will fight for awhile, but likely ultimately end up in the Great Hall helping the injured and comforting the mourners. I never was very brave. XD 
Prompt courtesy of Lata.B :)

• Jason_claire :)

Saaaaaame though :)

• BriRiley

This is fun! I saw Lata.B do this! She asked me if she could use one of my pieces and make her own version. I love it! You did a really good job! And go Ravenclaw!!! *woop woop!*

hmm... well, i like hand-making cards and doing hand-lettering and design, but i'm not an artist like, drawing. but your pfp is lovely! wish i could do art like that.

love this! ohhh anne of gg fan!!! hello! it's been too long since i read those books. in fact, i may have not even finished the series... oops. still need to read books 6-8

oh my word i love this!! ravenclaw buddies ;)

awww I LOVE THIS!!

• Minvra

If I was a student at Hogwarts, I might be a Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. I probably wouldn't mind potions, It's between charms and Transfiguration. I'd probably only be acquaintances with Hermione. I wasn't the most sociable in elementary(primary) school since I was too focused (serious) with academics. I was learning, not thinking.

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

My favorite class would also be Transfiguration! This is great!
    Re: Glad you approve!