Lata.B

"You are grand from your toes to your head. Take a deep breath and let that sink in."

How could you not fall in love with Draco!?

If I were a character in Harry Potter

15
My house would be Slytherin.

Neville would be my best friend but he would try to hide it with his friends because I was in Slytherin. I wouldn't blame him though. We were all "evil". It broke my heart when he told me what happened to his parents. We sat in moaning Myrtles bathroom and cried for hours until she came swishing by. 

I would have a massive crush on Draco but he would be too busy with Pansy Parkinson. He would need help in Potions so I would be the one to tutor him. I knew his family was working for Voldemort but I didn't want to hurt Draco so I kept quiet. It was partly my fault Dumbledor died. That night before it all happened I could have warned someone but I kept my mouth shut. I tried to stop Draco and that's when he gave me a hug and told me it would be okay. Everything would be okay. 

This was inspired by BriRiley <3

• books4life

THIS IS SIMPLY AMAZING!!! i love harry potter and i love your writing. I can imagine it so vividly and i love all the little details.

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Omg thank you so much! That means a lot! :)

• BirdofPrey

re: ikr. its so rude theyre like "you have to be a boy or a girl gender-fluid or whatever hat is doesnt exist" ughhhhhh

• ANSON REYNOLDS

ALSO- I LOVE SAM!! They got him s o w r o n g in the movies, and my dad thinks he's dumb, but he's my favorite character in the hobbit (besides Strider and Legolas, obviously, ooh and fili and kili). Yeah. I always loved that he was the grounding force of the entire thing, PLUS he replanted the trees at the end, and when those trees got cut down I LITERALLY CRIED- NOT EVEN KIDDING

sorry, I rambled XD

• ANSON REYNOLDS

My house is hufflepuff, so I'm pretty sure I'm obligated to be in love with Diggory... not that I mind :P If Draco just killed less people I would be on board... speaking of slytherin romance, have you read the Cruel Prince?? Bc it is kinda legendary for that genre, in my opinion :)

re: thank you so much for your comment!!!! You gave my today a maraschino cherry :))

• barelybear

Yep Draco is everything. At the start, he’s all classic bully, but you see him grow! He didn’t wanna kill Dumbledore and he didn’t wanna be evil. Super glad someone else gets that haha
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8dl1E8yWN0
    Just watch a best bits video like this one ahah and it will last you for dayyyysss. Iconic. I wasn’t sure about the rest of the musical, but Draco was seriously amazing lmaoo.

• barelybear

Re: Exactly omg
    I would for sure be slytherin lmao. It’s kinda just the way I am. So manipulative that I tweaked all my answers on the sorting quiz so that I’d be a cute lil Hufflepuff lmaoo. And then I’d get judged for that. For no good reason! Sigh.
    Poor Draco. Then he gets these dumb friends who are no match for Hermione (hey how did she manage to escape Ravenclaw that’s not fair lel). If I was Draco, I’d be so jealous. Like Harry literally gets told he is “the chosen one” and the teachers are like wow you can fly and catch and kinda just stand there looking sweet so lemme give you a special Christmas present invisibility cloak. Ew. (Oops rant lmao). Have you seen the starkid Harry Potter musical? The Draco in that is hilarious and adorable hahah

Ahhh Paris! Je l’adore! Lmao I legit fully intend to live there when I am older because it is too beautiful for mere holiday visits. Pairs is a fun name though ahah

re: thank you!

• almost flora kane

love to see the slytherin representation! i could totally see this character (you) being in the books/movies. hmmmm, should i do my own? (if i do i'll credit you and bririley:) )

• dee’s abditory

im stealing this prompt >:)) (and by steal i mean use and credit you in the footnotes lmao)

• barelybear

Ahhhh who is not a massive Draco stan? All the people saying he’s evil man he’s just pressured. He doesn’t actually kill anyone, just laughs when Ron chucks up slugs lol. And Neville!! Why is it always him but why is that too relatable lmaoo. This is so cool the fangirl in me is getting excited haha

Ahhhhh
    I never really know my house... always thought I was a ravenclaw, since I love learning and books and nerdy stuff and grammar, but the first time I took the Pottermore test I got Gryffindor. So I thought, I’m kinda like Hermione. Then I created a new account and got Slytherin. So I’m a Slytherdor with a Ravenclaw complex?

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: ikr?! I was actually on the verge of writing J.K. Rowling a letter demanding his life back :D Thankfully, I had some sanity left in me to delete it XD

• SamRose

I love it! Maybe I'll do my own sometime.. XD

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Aw thanks! Yes, I just about yeeted my soccer ball at the TV when Fred died in the Deathly Hallows, when I saw it for the first time XD

• ~rain~

Lol I did a piece kinda like this back in maybe November or December. Nice prompt I'll have to use it sometime!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

This is a cool prompt! I'm a gryffindor, and my crush probably the Weasley twins like Kasilee said XD

• Kasilee

I'm a ravenclaw! My bffs would be the Weasley twins, moaning myrtle, and Luna, crush hmm... prob the Weasley twins, lol!

• BriRiley

I love this XD and it was all your fault! Ugg. Haha. I’m a Ravenclaw so I guess I’m just supposed to roll my eyes at you. XD jk