SamRose

15
Ravenclaw
LDS
Fairykind
Homeschooler
Artist (trying to be)
Writer/Aspiring Author
Bookworm
Siberian Husky Owner (Sky)
Parakeet Owner (Haven)
Horseback Rider
Daughter of Athena
Team Leo (Lol)
Joined 11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to read my work!

Currently working on two series:
*Kingdom on a Cloud
*The Other Side (collab w/VirginaTechGirl101)
Read them PLEASE! XD

Talk to me about Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, Beyonders, Five Kingdoms, Anne of Green Gables, :)

After you're done here, go read my real-life friend BriRiley's writing! And my WtW friends Ava Marie and VirginiaTechGirl101! They are all super talented. :)

Proud member and Co-President of the Cult of the Crunch (ask (sk)eyesofocher for more info)

Don't hesitate to ask if you want a review, comment, whatever! I love getting to know all the awesome writers on here, and helping you any way I can!

Want to collab? Just let me know! I'd love to! :)

Hope

Hope is ever changing
Vanishing, like thin air
In the hearts of all of us
You cannot grasp what isn't there

We all say that we have it
But it is wearing thin
When it seems gone forever
We'll still find it deep within

Yes, I did use the example word. But it seemed the most fitting for the pandemic. What do you guys think? This was just a spur of the moment poem, literally took like two minutes to write. XD

• ???

short, simple and ABSOLUTELY LOVELY!

• Ren(hiatus)

This is pretty great tho! And yeah, I think really truly hope is the word most fitting for this whole situation bit I'm sure, I've been left with none. Wbu tho? Are you alright?

• Zirong

The rhymes are so comfortable to read. Btw, your pfp is cute! :D

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Yes :) idk if anyone can see it but there's a little quote I love that I actually have a t-shirt of that says "I know I play like a girl, try to keep up" I also mentioned it in my bio, I'm debating on changing the soccer ball to a water polo ball though XD or a surfboard...

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Aw this is amazing! Yes the word 'hope' is definitely fitting for the pandemic, probably now that I think about it perseverance too, on account like on Saturday I started in contact scrimmages at soccer practice after no contact for nearly a year :)

• ~Aurora~

I love this. So short, but so powerful.
    Re: ty<3

• beannn

i love how this describes your experience with the pandemic (im assuming) i hope you are doing okay! <3

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Aw, so sweet and beautiful! How are you?

• BriRiley

Ooh This is beautiful! And it has a great message! Love it!

Re: Thanks so much! I currently have a slightly edited version published and will post a sequel poem later today or tomorrow. :D