ellie p

the fatal flaw that makes you long to be magnificently cursed

I Grew Up On Taylor Swift

8
i grew up on taylor swift her songs made me want to be kissed but now looking back there was heartbreak and pain something i didn’t pick up on when i was three as i get older it becomes more apparent that love is a side effect of everything torrent love is a slope that begins to get slick as you fall for him fast and feel like as quick as you fall is as quick as you realize that love is a plague of infatuation so you can’t tell the difference of what’s real and what’s fake what’s forever and what’s a phase what’s hoax and what’s ours.

• ava09 (sorta back)

AJDBAKSAJA SWIFTIE!!! :))) ahhhh i absolutely love this piece and your bio ahfjsjja :))) i adore the way this piece is written (it’s so true!!) and the references you’ve addeddd it’s brilliant!! also i love your pfp and bio. <3

• Odysseus

"I'm still a believer but I don't know why, I've never been a natural, all I do is try, try, try."
    YES.

ok, now that i've sufficiently screamed at seeing the title and your bio (IVY—AHHHHH) can i say, i adore the stream of consciousness style and raw storytelling. and it's so true. pop culture idealizes love, and then you get to the age where it starts to become real, and it's messy. also... references to: "Treacherous" and "hoax" at least?
    FELLOW SWIFTIE I JUST HAD TO SCREAM AGAIN. JUST A LITTLE. AHHHHH also your pfp is aesthetic perfection

AHHHHHHH

• Lizzie R

I KNOW THAT I'VE ALREADY SEEN THIS AND GAVE YOU MY OPINION BECAUSE WE WERE LITERALLY ON THE PHONE WHEN YOU WROTE THIS BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT'S SO GOOD