aaliyahh

14
taurus
INFJ
feelings
trying my best
wants to dance under the stars
don't be shy to give feedback, it will help me become a better writer :)

feelings fade
when you refuse to set fire
to the little things.

-perry poetry
<3

is life really what we want it to be [100 words]

11
Happily swinging on an old wooden swing
Enlightening touches of butterfly wings
Leopard print shoes dancing on grass
Paving a dirt road we've reached an impasse

Merily singing with birds in trees
Evening fondue with warm scottish cheese

Instruments playing the room starts to spin
Momma applauds me finesse violin

Sleeping on wishes
Loving on kisses
Immerse in a pond and dance with the fishes
Playing on clouds
Pleasing for crowds
In love and in joy with life all around
Nothing and something came into dream
Gripping on voices they're trying to scream;                                              life isn't always as it might seem.

tried an acrostic :) 

• ANSON REYNOLDS

re: wellll I play volleyball and softball, read a ton, I'd like to craft more than I do... card games, board games, 4 square, service projects, creative stuff, competitions of literally any sort.... yeah :) What about you?? And what's one of your favorite books?

RE: Awww thanks! And yeah- it’s awesome! Although it will take so much school! Haha good choice and loll, I can tell you’re 13 with that choice (as I’m only two years older lol)! It’s still a good one!! No offence! But I prefer 90s rom-coms like clueless! And oooh, I’ll def watch that! Omg wait horror movies? Count me out! I am a totally baby when it comes to horror movies! Also omg I just searched up “where hands touch” and it looks so good!! Ooh ok, I will definitely DEFINITELY watch that! I like emotional movies too- but only sometimes cause they always make me SOOOO sad! Oooh I also love based/inspired by real life movies as well but also, I can only watch them sometimes because they’re so sad sometimes! And oooh ok, hmmm, probably either Italy for the history and New Zealand for the absolute BREATHTAKING scenery +their awesome PM!! Haha lol and what about you?

• ANSON REYNOLDS

re: hmmmm so many to choose from--I love Maya Angelou, currently reading a ton of Robert Frost, and Shel Silverstein is as always, a bop. Kinda basic, but I like it :) hbu??

• ArtisticCatbird2020

re: hehe thank you (French class comes in handy sometimes!)

• psithurism

re: No problem! You'll receive one soon-ish. :)

• psithurism

re: Oh of course I will! What piece would you like a review of?

• psithurism

re: Oh my goodness, thank you so much! You have no idea what that means to me. You are an amazing writer as well and it makes me so happy that I'm someone you look up to. If you ever need anything like a review, or just want to chat, my comment section is always open. :)

• ArtisticCatbird2020

OH MY GOSH if you didn't mention it was an acrostic, I would have never guessed!!! This is SO pretty (awesome word choice; so classy~) and you went above and beyond by adding that extra creepy layer. Amazing work!

Wow! I love this so much! The acrostic is an amazing touch, the descriptions are on-point, the rhyming is just beautiful, the last two lines just immediately change the tone and that was soo cool plus the last line in italics was just awesome!
    RE: Of course :) Also HAHA, loll, dw I’m the exact same, I love writing ambiguous things! Omg LOL, lucky! HAHAH and yess! Enola Holmes was an amazing movie (with a pretty scary ending)! And oooh interesting! Haha, my dream is to be rushing around in a hospital and talking to people left and right! Awesome to know I’m not the only one on this site who isn’t planning to pursue writing. Oooh to be honest it totally depends on my mood. I’m always open to watching a light hearted comedy or cheesy rom-com oooh or a Marvel movie!! What about you?
    Also, awww thank you so much!! <3

• Just_A_Memory

So hauntingly sad! It gives me the creeps too. "Life isn't always as it might seem."

• ANSON REYNOLDS

wow wow wow wow
    wow
    "Merily singing with birds in trees/Evening fondue with warm scottish cheese" EASILY the best bit of poetry I've read today! (Although I haven't opened my Edgar Allen Poe book yet, so sorry, that might not be true for long XD) One fyi---merily is spelled merrily :)

• pyrrhic

i love it! i think the vibes are really... like sad, almost a spooky kind of sad