SamRose

15
Ravenclaw
LDS
Fairykind
Homeschooler
Artist (trying to be)
Writer/Aspiring Author
Bookworm
Siberian Husky Owner (Sky)
Parakeet Owner (Haven)
Horseback Rider
Daughter of Athena
Team Leo (Lol)
Joined 11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to read my work!

Currently working on two series:
*Kingdom on a Cloud
*The Other Side (collab w/VirginaTechGirl101)
Read them PLEASE! XD

Talk to me about Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, Beyonders, Five Kingdoms, Anne of Green Gables, :)

After you're done here, go read my real-life friend BriRiley's writing! And my WtW friends Ava Marie and VirginiaTechGirl101! They are all super talented. :)

Proud member and Co-President of the Cult of the Crunch (ask (sk)eyesofocher for more info)

Don't hesitate to ask if you want a review, comment, whatever! I love getting to know all the awesome writers on here, and helping you any way I can!

Want to collab? Just let me know! I'd love to! :)

Dreams

PROMPT: Dream Big

6
I have so many dreams, I can never decide which I want more! But it all boils down to three things:

1. Author. This has been my dream since I was 8 and wrote a book called "Princess and the Pony". Yeah, it was pretty bad. But I'm improving. XD My biggest goal in life currently is to become a novelist. I can already imagine the happiest day of my life, when I can walk into a bookstore and my own book will be sitting on a shelf labeled 'New Arrival', or even better, 'Bestseller'. 
2. Entrepreneur. You could say this dream is already true, since I own an Etsy shop called GrowingUpArtistic, where I sell handmade bracelets and earrings. But I am always so happy when I get a ding on my phone that tells me someone liked a product enough to order it. I want to prove to the world that teenagers can make their own money, doing something other than working at a fast-food place. :) Which I will probably end up doing someday, as I don't make tons from my Etsy shop, but I enjoy running my own business so much, and I have learned a lot from it. 
3. Artist. I love art, and I do it a lot. My irl friend BriRiley is a witness of the paintings covering my bedroom XD. I also like to draw. One example of that is my profile pic, which is my work. I would absolutely love to have my work hanging in a gallery somewhere someday. :)

So, those are my dreams! My biggest dream is that all of those come true, making me the happiest girl on Earth. :)
Thank you for reading to the end! That was a little long. :) 

• Minvra

Re: Maybe it doesn't have to be people? Maybe your picture doesn't have to fit in your writing's frame, but rather you make a story out of a picture you made first? A room or box or three boxes. How did this box get here? What does it smell like? Sardines? How old?

• Minvra

Maybe you can combine your art and writing if you haven't already?

Aw I love these dreams!! You go get them!! <3

• Livsnjutare

Those are such great dreams!!!! You are such a good artist, I can't believe you drew your profile picture! That's amazing!

• •TheVictoriousOne•

OOOOO YESSSS GO PURSUE THESE DREAMSSSSS!

• BriRiley

*cant

• BriRiley

These are the best dreams! And I’m a witness that she is really good at each of them! And it’s true she has paintings covering her walls and plenty more around her house XD I I can wait for the day where I can see your book on my library shelf with your name on it! I’m so excited!!!!!