BlushMaple

Still 14 years old lol

An innocent cinnamon roll too lol

Just happy to be here.

Putting GOD first, always

=)

The Extrovert =)

2
The Extrovert. The loud one. The guy who can jump into any random conversation, even with people he doesn't know. The person who can crack a joke and make you laugh until you cry at any given moment. 

The Extrovert can take on many forms. The funny guy. The loud guy. The flamboyant guy. The all-smiles guy. The hot guy. He could wink at the girls and it would send them tumbling over themselves, tripping over their feelings. He could make anyone feel welcome, feel nice, feel not alone, feel fun. If he throws a party, you bet he is gonna throw a flippin' party! Everyone wants to be his friend. Everyone wants to hang out with him, get to know him, be part of the "cool group." He always follows his heart and rarely follows his mind. In one friend group, he's the "pro gamer," the guy who can hop on the Xbox or the Playstation at any time if his friends want(and yes, he probably has both an Xbox and a Playstation and, quite possibly, a Nintendo Switch and maybe a gaming PC as well). In another friend group, he's "the comedian," who doesn't allow any negative vibes within close proximity of him and his homies. In that other friend group that he has, he's "the hottie," the guy who has all the girls crushing and rushing on him. The heartbreaker. The player. 

The perfect guy.

The guy who has everything together. The guy who posts on Instagram daily, and gets thousands of likes instantly. The guy that everyone wishes they could be. Because he's perfect.

Isn't he?
=)

• GraceWritesTheWorld

-reread this- This still hits me so hard... Hope you're doing well!

• GraceWritesTheWorld

Bro, you just made me cry. This is outstanding. The ending-"Isn't he?" That hit me hard.

ooooohhhh i really like this. drew me in at first glance!