Livsnjutare

(#words)
Book Kitten
14
My name's Alessia
Swimmer
Writer
CHRISTIAN
Crazy Cat Lady
Gardener

INFJ (apparently)
District 11
Subject B57 "The Sunshine"
Pyrokinesis
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Joined September 2020

"Be careful, don't die."
~Minho~

"Stay alive"
~Haymitch Abernathy~

"Great, we're all bloody inspired."
~Newt~

Check out:
AliMuscles04
Rohans Defender
ChimChim_1
FastOceanLove
In Which Yaya Writes
BriRiley
JustAnotherDarling
Anemoia (#words)
CoolGirl2020
katnissromanoff
KitKatSully
madeline3.14159
~Zoe N~ (my first follower!)
periwinkle (I convinced her to join)
J.A.M
Lata.B

And literally EVERONE ELSE, everyone on here is awesome!
Love you guys! <33

Thank you for 100! (FOOTNOTES!)

14
I have wanted to write since, almost forever. It has been my dream to be an author for as long as I can remember, and I love improving.

Before I stumbled upon this lovely site, I almost never wrote. I still had that dream, but I wasn't working very hard to pursue it. One day in the summer of the coronavirus, I had an idea. I would look for a teen writing competition online. I looked for days, and most of them required a fee, or I didn't meet the age requirements. 
I started getting a bit discouraged. 

Then on one site, I saw a competition for historical fiction writing. At that time I loved to read historical fiction so I clicked on the link leading me too a another website, just to check out what it was all about. I read the dashboard and all the information, and found out that this was more than just competitions. This was a place where teens from the ages 13-18 could share there writing and interact with other writers. Eagerly I made an account. 

.     .     .

Now, 6 months later, I feel like my writing has evolved. I have discovered new writing styles, I have made amazing writing friends who all helped me in my writing. Although I still am unsure of what my best and favorite writing style is, I do know one thing. Thanks to all of the friendly and amazing people on that website, I have started taking my dream into my hands and actually started doing something about it. 

I still have far to go, but I will be here for 5 more years. I can't wait to see where I get. <333
I can not thank all you lovely people enough! You have never given up on me, and were always ready to help me out. I love you guys so much!

The very first piece I ever read on WtW was The Dandelion Queen, by the amazing beth r. !
Thank you to my very first follower ~Zoe N~!

Rohan's Defender - Thank you for always being there to review my writing, or to talk to my while I was at that annoying hospital trip! I hope you and Peeta are having a lovely time ;D

In Which Yaya Writes - Your writing is AMAZING! You are so kind and encouraging, thank you for being such a sweet person! Also, I love your profile picture, you are an amazing artist!

AliMuscles04 - Thank you for being so loving! You are such a great friend and fellow author, I love reading your beautiful writing! Love you!

I couldn't name everyone, I just named a few people that have stood out, and reached out to me. I love you all so much! You all have no idea how much WtW and you guys mean to me! Thank you again <333

• serein

YESSSSSSSS GOOD JOB!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    I'm so proud to be one of your followers!! Keep up the good work--you are an amazing writer!

Re: I would love feedback, and I'd be more than happy to review one of yours too! Let me know which piece you'd want :)

Also, I know I'm late, but congrats on 100+ (112 now)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

CONGRATS!!!! That is such an amazing achievement!!!!!!!!!! You are so talented!!! I'm so happy you are on this site!!!
    Re: Thankyou so much :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: :) :)

• In Which Yaya Writes

Awwhwhwhwhw, I got featured?! That’s so amazing! I love being your friend- thank you!
    Wow, you’ve only been here 6 months? I can’t believe that! I’ve been here 4 and have less than 50 followers XD. But I love the ones I have. (PS I also love Historical Fiction! Even books set in an older time period and not exactly about a historic event. Do you have any good historical fiction book recommendations? Thanks!)
    Replying: Haha, that is funny that they said the same thing! Although I like Minho a lot better, Haymitch isn’t too bad. I like him. And that is the best quote in the book! Fitting that it goes to one of the best characters XD. Who’s your favorite? Mine are Newt, Chuck, Brenda, Jorge, and Deedee and Mark— I think XD. I also love movie-Frypan.
    Thanks for talking with me!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! *throws confetti*
    Kitten, you are so kind and such a great part of this community! I’m so happy to have become friends on here, and I hope I can continue to read all your amazing writing! And the shoutout... thank you so much, it means a lot! :) I’m proud to be one of your followers! :)

• (sk)eyesofocher

CONGRATS! HERE;S TO MANY MANY MOREE!

Congrats!!!

• SamRose

Re: Aw, thank you so much! XD

• beth r.

aw, this is so sweet! i'm honored that one of my pieces welcomed you here! congrats, luv!!

Congratulations on 100+ followers! I just came across your profile, so here's to one more!

• V-Rose

How was I not following you before! I love the quotes you have in your Message from Writer! Congrats on getting to 100!

• JACOB HOUSTON

Re: Thank you so much; that means everything to me. Also, I am Christian too and my family doesn't believe in it...and you are completely entitled t your opinion. I personally think that being gay is something you are born with and you cannot change it. I am Christian, but I believe that if God is high and loving, he would everyone for who they truly are, no matter what (just my opinion) - also, the Pope is currently fighting to update Catholic views and is supporting the LGBTQ community which I think is beautiful.

• useless :)

congratulations!! that's awesome :D
    i haven't read much of your work yet bc i'm still (kinda) new myself but i'll be sure to in the future!! in the meantime, i'm pleased to congratulate u on 101 followers ;)
    and ur bio quotes are everythingg ahah i love tmr and the hunger games but tbh who doesn't

• katnissromanoff

Congratulations!!!! I love your writing (and that Haymitch quote in your bio hahahaha)!!
    Re: Thank you! I also love love, I really enjoy writing about it, I feel like there are so many ways to interpret it and it's kind of a mysterious emotion :)

• JACOB HOUSTON

Re: Wow, thank you so much - that means everything!

• JACOB HOUSTON

This is absolutely incredible; I am in awe. Also, if you wouldn't mind checking out my new song, called 'the farm' - I had to reupload it because people were commenting negative things even though it was about my grandmother who passed away, you will understand when you read it.