ghostyboi

he/him
<3 ghost

"It's alright, it's okay. You're not a monster just human and you made a few mistakes,"
-It's Alright by Mother Mother

"One page of the bible isn't worth a life,"
-The Village by Wrabel

"A hundred bad days makes a hundred good stories and a hundred good stories makes me interesting at parties,"
-100 Bad Days by AJR

"With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite
How rare and beautiful it is to even exist"
-Saturn by Sleeping At Last.

"But there's a moment when you realize they're not superheroes or villains. They're painfully, unforgivably human. The question is can you forgive them for being human anyway?"
-Dry by Neal Shusterman

"If I wait 'til my tomorrow comes is the waiting all I've ever done?"
-Ben Platt

today i feel:

13

lost
like a piece of paper blowing in a breeze
unaware of where my life will go
unable to control my pace

grief
for relationships i know can never be salvaged
for a mother who isn't gone
but is less of a mother and more of an acquaintance
for a house that won't be a home

damaged
by my past
and my actions that made me shatter
by the hand of whatever twisted god
dealt me the losing cards

alone
in a house full of people
who once were called a family
now just people
who care a little too much
this is just me trying to sort out my feelings. i've realized just how far apart i am from my family, and how much of a gap has been formed by me trying to protect myself. it's tearing me apart, because i want to be close to them, but i can't let myself. i'm afraid that i might never be able to salvage my relationship with them, which is destroying me.

• nolongeractive

Re: Thanks so much!

• nolongeractive

This is so good; it really made me think and feel for you; I hope you are doing alright...also, if you have time, I would love it if you would check out my new song 'the farm' - had to reupload it because people were commenting negative things even though it was about my grandmother who passed away, you will understand when you read it.

• Abigail Faith

Hey. <3 Wow, sounds like a lot. I hope you won't find it offensive if I say I'm praying for you?? I so wish there was more I could do. You're in my thoughts! <3 <3

• Minvra

I can understand that feeling. I hope you can figure things out.

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: that's absolutely fine, after school? (i have dance at five so i'd have to leave at 4:30 but i'd be free again at 6:30)
    i'd be happy to listen to you vent
    and wonderful piece, this is hard to sort out, i get it
    i'll try to help you in any way i can <3
    I won't let you down, RIver. I swear it.

• nolongeractive

Wait: this is actually so good; it really made me stop and think and it left me thinking and reflecting after I finished reading. You did such a brilliant job. I loved how simple and honest it was, and I really relate to it. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.