thea_ivy

supsos
Taurus
ENFP-T
painter
Gayyyyy
huffelpuff
daughter of Apollo
fire fairy
darry and wolfstar 4evr
AVPM
dauntless
ex amity
purple
i'm here, i'm queer, and i'm probably bored

hi... i like words, things with words in them, and places that hold things with words in them. Let’s talk about literally anything, if I don’t know it I always love learning:) I don’t have a favorite color and I am along for the ride in the rollercoaster that is my life (trust me, it’s basically a soap opera)

Don't tell me the sky's the limit
There's footprints on the moon- Paul Brandit

History is written by the victor but the victor could easily become the colonizer- random lady

That log had a child- yoda... kinda (the song Seagulls: stop it now)

Currently reading: The Librarian of Auschwitz

The dome

4
I walked down the streets of my sector and breathed in the fresh air. Today there was the faint smell of strawberries in the air, just like every friday. It’s a really good thing dad works in the Bureau of Oxygen Distribution (we call it the BOU) because other kids at school say their air smells like nothing and one girl from sector 6 says her air smells like smoke sometimes. I read in history books that back before The Revival, these things called plants let out oxygen that killed almost all humans. It’s a really good thing president Johnson cleared all the trees and bushes out of our dome as part of the repopulation mission. I often wonder how humankind didn’t realize earlier how terrible their environment was but whenever I think about it the thought seems to be taken from my brain. My sister, Quenra, told me a story about these beasts that used to roam around called elephants, they were as big as houses and could shake the earth when they walked. I do not believe her.
The BOD sent a representative to our school last Revival day to tell us all about how much better life is now. Scary monsters used to roam the sea and even our backyards with no way of being controlled. People even used to use these things called cars that they had to operate themselves. Some particularly crazy people made these colored pastes and recreated photographs for fun. I saw Quenra doing it the other day with her friends. A girl from sector 6 had found some in her attic. She’s grounded now for doing such a thing. She calls herself a revolutionary, we call her a trouble seeker.
I have to write a sci fi story for class and this is something I'm playing around with:)

• February 25, 2021 - 10:08am (Now Viewing)

• aaliyahh

re: thank you so much that means a lot! <3

• Jason_claire :)

replying- grin

• Jason_claire :)

I love the mystery and new world this provide. Lucky I wish my teacher let us do that.....
    replying- What? I can't have a trashy 8 am title for my adorable poem?

• nolongeractive

This is so cool!! You have so much talent and I really thought that this piece just brought so much emotion to life. Great job!

i love your pfp so much. and it's wEarInG a hUfFlePufF scArF
    i actually have 2 nifflers. not real ones, which is probably good for my sanity.

OOOH you drop so many tantalizing hints here! it really makes me curious about how the world became that way.