Jason_claire :)

Shrug.
BE KIND
a round square
microwave exploder
if you follow me, of course, I'll follow you back :)
Joined-May 20, 2020

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If you die, walk it off."
~Captain America

Please check out my book-in-progress: The Genesis Mission (aka Oceans and Oceans, but I changed the title)

If you want to work on your grammar, check out Amber Chen's collaboration with Young and JMkittycat:

Ka-blamos . . . a love poem

18
You like hugging my waist
I like playing with your hair
We both feel safe that way

You like affection and attention
I like attention and affection
We both get to be selfish

You don't care
I am so paranoid
We balance out each other nicely

You are louder than the Daytona 500
I am quieter than a library during study hall
We are constantly saying shh and I can't hear you

You wear shorts in the snow
I have at least three layers on
We worry about each others' temperature

You love me
I love you
We don't want that to change

• February 25, 2021 - 7:36am (Now Viewing)

• Cedric Diggory

And I’m sorry

• Cedric Diggory

Sigh good night Ana i love you

• Cedric Diggory

This was my last text idk if you saw it-Ana you listen to me you shut your mouth you dont hurt everyone I’m the one screwed up thats why I’m getting help you have no idea how much i love you thats why i hurt we were never a game to me you werent ever a toy i was serious when i said I wanted you when i said I wanted to spend my life with you so its hard for me I’m losing the person i love the most

• Cedric Diggory

Sigh ok

Wow- I love the use of contradictions in this piece- I guess opposites do attract! This, "You like affection and attention/ I like attention and affection" was a really cool way of doing it! I loved that! This whole piece was very sweet- especially the ending! RE: awww thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :) And aww no problem! but I find short works to have the most complexity in them- because they're so open for interpretation!

• nolongeractive

This is so pretty and simple yet relatable. I just love how emotional your writing it is, and so incredible!

• WrenBirdWrites

Wow, this is beautiful. And oddly reminiscent of me and my bf Lol, He is so quiet and I am SO loud Lol. I love this, thank you for this lovely piece <33

• Cedric Diggory

Are you mad at me

• only_a_mirage (bird)

:)

• Ren(hiatus)

This is so good? I'm in awe. It's so cute I love it. I just cant express how melted I am after reading this haha
    Re: you're right! Gah but its really hard to come up with ideas and actually write hahaha so I'm pretty hopeless rn. Emotions are always ugh for me ngl sometimes I cant feel them and sometimes I feel them way too much.
    My brother is like that too he just goes out of his way to annoy me like bruh why are you like this hahaha. Though from what you're telling me, they seem nice and seem to love you huh? They're tom and Jerry? Like they fight each other but love each other the same bahaha. Tbh twins hardly have the fun personality but yeah I'm just plainly and blindly curious.
    I mean tbh I try to be active as well but gah my emptiness or apathy just makes more distant that anything so I just try not to interact on those days. I mean yeah I really dont want to be near her at all hahaha it gives me anxiety. Distance really helps plus when you get new friends you really just forget and sometimes it might hurt but you shrug it off. Though honestly I donf think that person deserves you so gah I mean be happy bro for yourself. You'll get a better friend soon enough.
    You should be glad that we can't read minds hahaha because some people pretend to be outwardly nice to you and stuff but they're probs plotting your murder in their heads. Plus I wouldnt want to hear anyone's private thoughts ngl but if I have control over whose thoughts I get to listen to then I'm interested but if it's something 24/7 nahhh bruh nahh I run. Though yeah I get it, you just cant read them and that sucks I guess.
    Thank you for thinking so!
    Gah I think I need a break from the whole world bahaha

• (sk)eyesofocher

can...can I cry now? IT'S SO CUTE
    I literally think I am a dark emo mess until I pick up stuff like this..
    LOVE IS SO CUTE AND THIS IS AMAZING

Awwww! this is so sweet!! wow ok aww seriously I can't stop saying aww. AWW

HEY!! Okay, you know how I said I would post Sunday...well not now. I got a chance to edit and everything!! PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE BOX! :) I WORTE ABOUT YOU!
    Also, I know it's long but I hope you find where you left off! <3

• only_a_mirage (bird)

re: thank you!

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Thanks for the comments. I'm so glad you like it so far! :)

• ChimChim_1

Re: Aww, thank you very mochi:3:3

• Mpm#1

Thank you, I appreciate that!

• nolongeractive

This is so great; my new song called 'the farm' is out now if you wanna check it out!

re: your welcome1 (and thank you!!!)

• thea_ivy

Re: Hey I'm not judging... maybe a little but it's cute

• nolongeractive

Re: Thank you so so so much! That means a lot; my new song 'the farm' is coming out today, and I can't wait to see what you think.

• thea_ivy

Great poem and all but that title... fantastic!

• ChimChim_1

This is not only amazing but also CUTE!!:3:3

• Mpm#1

Awwww this is so sweet!!!

i loved this. the simplicity is beautiful and perfect.

• Cedric Diggory

I love this so much, it’s an amazing piece <3