AugustLiao24601

Taiwan

INTJ-T
HP House: Slytherin
I play:
- sports (soccer, basketball, tennis)
- instruments (piano, violin)
- Call of Duty
- with rules
- with life
- with fire (not literally)
- with words
Started: February 2021

Any and all feedbacks! Thanks for reading it!

Before I die . . . Part 2

PROMPT: The Drabble

1
Before I die, I want to ____. 

She reads every answer written on the wall. She's already crossed the English language barrier, and now she knows the language like the back of her hand. Stop using Spanish helps.
She thought by diving into America, surrounding herself with America, she could finally be free. But no, on the other side of the border, her family is waiting. Her family, who she abandoned in pursuit of "life, liberty, and happiness." No, she can't forget. She writes her own answer in a pretty cursive. 

Before I die, I want to irme a casa.  
Hiii! 
Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment or review if you feel like i can improve! 
To clarify, when I wrote this piece, I was thinking about this boy having an incurable disease that was killing him slowly and painlessly. His normal friends never saw him differently because of this disease, but he still couldn't work up the courage to tell them that he time had come. Did you have different interpretation of this story?

• nolongeractive

This is so pretty and simple yet relatable. I cannot wait to see what you do next! You have so much talent, well done!

• AugustLiao24601

Okay this is very confusing but I forgot to change the footnotes. Just ignore it while you read! Thx a lot