gabimarie

~ 16 ~
she/her/hers
occasional nerd
future songwriter

any type of feedback is appreciated; enjoy :)
and yes, the title is slightly inspired by the pop-punk anthem 21st Century Vampire

what's the point when everyone's a 21st century vampire?

4
We're pale from lack of going outside. We stare at our phone screens all day and mindlessly double tap photos of people who make us feel lesser than. We blink at the screen of laptops and roll our eyes when the zoom glitches for the tenth time today. We run on shots of black coffee made hurriedly in the morning, already five minutes late for class. We comment "omg soo cute" on Instagram and send each laughing-crying emojis but we keep a straight face through it all. Do we feel anything anymore? I mean, really, what's the point of living when we're all already half-dead?

• mindfruit

re: Oooh Anpanman that's a great song. one of my favorites too :) yeah, I agree about j-hope. I think that's why he's my bias, he just has so much energy and positivity that it's hard to not to feel happy watching him dance and whatnot. ah, okay, interesting! I think my favorite song would have to be ON or Ddaeng, I love the dance break in ON and Ddaeng is just a fun song to listen to.

• mindfruit

re: ah, okay! it's always so cool to meet other armys on this site. my bias is j-hope! do you like jimin for any particular reason? also what's your favorite bts song?

• mindfruit

Re: thank you! are you an ARMY?

• mindfruit

there's something about this piece that's just so relatable and thought-provoking to read. I think this piece will resonate with a lot of people. great work! also, here's a sorta-late welcome to WtW! I'm mindfruit :)

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

oh stars this is so true-