Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY with a double bias <3
*joined in July 2020*
Peeta Mellark’s girl (9-24-20)

~Semi-active, but I’ll be checking in every so often! If you wanna stay in touch elsewhere, let me know!~

~WtW Library Buddies with SunV

~Ranting about K-Pop Buddies with in_love_with_writing

~Go visit my K-Pop twin, gabimarie!

-Go say hi to my incredible friends V-Rose and mindfruit. They’re two of the most amazing people I’ve ever met. I don’t know what I’d do without them.

“A pen doesn't stop you from doodling when the words stop for a second
And you need to draw them first.”
-V-Rose

"If you bury mindfruit's feet and water him weekly, he'll grow just like a tree.” - mindfruit

“and as long as we fight we'll continue to see another day
and we'll drift off to sleep in the ruins of yesterday”
-mindfruit

~ I want to be your friend. No one has to be alone ~

The Colors of the World

Prompt: write a poem about what your favorite color tastes like! (by FantasyOtter12)

turquoise tastes like dreams
creativity and happy memories 
a salty breeze caressing the rocks
of a long forgotten beach
and a whisper of
 “come find me”

white tastes like ideas
space for expression 
or a calming pillow after
a day so long
it feels endless

pink, orange, blue, and purple streaking together as the day draws to a close
they taste like freedom
and I want to hold onto that freedom 
and drink in the rich laughter on my tongue 

night is not a color
but all the colors of night
taste like swinging in the dark
belting out your favorite lyrics
thinking of everything you love 
and truly
living 
I’m... not exactly sure what this is. These are some of my favorite scenes associated with colors... yeah. My favorite color is turquoise, but I wanted to add in some others that I also love. But anyway, hope you enjoy whatever this is (I’m a little tired, as you might can tell by the subtle pillow reference, lol) Anyway, have a great day! God loves you! 

Thank you, F’Otter, for the great prompt! Really got my creativity going!

• February 26, 2021 - 9:56am (Now Viewing)

I loved how you did more than one colour! White rhymes sooo amazingly! "and drink in the rich laughter on my tongue" was just great wording and the ending, awesome! I love how you really went a bit out of the box with this prompt! RE: Awww, I’m so glad!! :))
    Aww, that’s amazing! I will definitely have to pay attention to the lyrics when I listen then. (Often I don’t even listen to the lyrics and just get swept up in the melody lolll)
    And haha! Lolll, what weirdo version did I find! I think I’m just going to retreat to Spotify! Sorry Youtube, you’re too weird for me!
    And awesome!! I used to do Scouts (yes, just normally scouts, not Girl Scouts, yes I have quite a few stories XD) and horseback riding is sooo awesome!! I looove horses and I’ve been horseback riding a few times but there’s no place really close so I can’t actually do it as a sport! Well, haha, I’m not really set on one thing like most people are. I did taekwondo up until 8th grade and stopped once I got my black belt (cause in my suburb there wasn’t a lot more to do once you got that high) Then I played a bit of house league soccer. In high school I played rugby and badminton. And then COVID happened so I didn’t get to try out for the soccer team and everything’s still shut this year! I wanted to start doing sports outside of school again- I was thinking kickboxing but COVID won’t let me do that!! :/ ok, what’s your favourite t.v. show?

• Fuori

My favorite color is also turquoise!

"night is not a color
    but all the colors of night
    taste like swinging in the dark
    belting out your favorite lyrics"

Yes! Just, yes. So many nights staring at the stars from my swing set randomly thinking of a song just appreciating the beauty of life. I absolutely love your style and voice; it's like listening to a mirror converse with me about something we both love but see in different ways. Also, BTS. Yes.

• Alias 3

This is gorgeous

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: RIGHT?
    *sighs* it's the small things in life.

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: it means that they aren't stale, funny flavored or squished.
    extra points for the really big ones that you barely fit in your mouth.
    oh yeah! we also do poetry!

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: yep. F'Otter's joined, along with Anne Blackwood and several others.....
    but F'Otter's fresh out of glow sticks and I have no nice tasting marshmallows.

Re: He said hi back :) Have a good rest of your evening!

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: LIFE IS ACTUALLY KINDA OKAY... AT THE MOMENT.. XD
    kinda pondering a career as a professional mermaid...
    speaking of careers, did you hear about my new cult?

Re: Yea, life is good *-*
    I'm actually talking to Connor rn so thats fun

• (sk)eyesofocher

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT EDEN
    also...
    IT'S LIN I AM BACK

• psithurism

"of a long forgotten beach
    and a whisper of
    'come find me'" I don't know why but this part just makes complete sense! This whole piece was so perfectly crafted, wonderful job!

• mindfruit

re: Of course! yeah cotton candy is the way to go. oh cool, wow, you're on legacy already?! are you enjoying all the little twists and turns of the series? XD Ah cool, it's always good to see some people in-person especially in these times. Doing quite well myself, same here with the "I'm really tired". just powering on till the weekend.

• V-Rose

Re: The sky, twin! *shakes head in mock disappointment* I thought you knew that. Now we have to go back and make sure you know things like this!

• nolongeractive

Re: I mean...wow... thank you soooooooo much. YOU ARE SO KIND AND YOUR COMMENT LEFT ME SPEECHLESS. You are the best, thanks so much for taking the time to read my song over.

• nolongeractive

This is so good; it really made me smile...also, if you have time, I would love it if you would check out my new song 'the farm' - had to reupload it because people were commenting negative things even though it was about my grandmother who passed away, you will understand when you read it.

• BriRiley

This is cool! I really love the imagination that you wrote in this piece!

• In Which Yaya Writes

Oh, also, I’ve seen this [ChildOfGod] thing a few times, and I was wondering the story behind it ;)

• In Which Yaya Writes

Ooooh, this is so cool! I haven’t really been paying attention to the prompts *cough*, but I think I’m gonna do a free-writing-fast and do some prompts finally, probably this one. I really really like this, with the details and scenery added to the colors. I especially like the one about freedom. This is great! Great job!
    Replying: Ok! I’ll try doing some of the when I write my song. I was reading a passage in the Bible, and at the end it said, “ To the Choirmaster, with stringed instruments.” Basically, the guy wanted his prayer to be sang at the temple! I thought that was cool, so I decided to write a song called “To the Choirmaster.” I’ve been working on the chorus- would you like to see it?
    “To the Choirmaster, with clapping hands and singing hearts,
    To the Choirmaster, with stomping feet and swaying hips,
    To the Choirmaster, let’s all sing this so joyously,”
    *cough* Basically, I have half a chorus and no idea what I’m doing XD. But thanks so much for the help! I may ask for more XD

Re: you too!

Re: You're welcome! You too!

• mindfruit

Again, beautiful work Eden! I second what McK13 said, the imagery and sensory details are great and do a fantastic job of conjuring up a certain image in my head. I don't know why, when I was reading the first stanza I immediately thought of cotton candy and then saltwater taffy lol. And I love that last stanza "night is not a color/but all the colors of night/taste like singing in the dark/belting out your favorite lyrics/thinking of everything you love/and truly/living" what a mood.
    Re: Thanks so much for your always so in-depth comments, and thank you for the support too :) My pfp is the glyph for Bridge Four, which is a group in the Stormlight Archives that I really like and take inspiration from. Oh, and my favorite shade of purple is a....hmmmm, that-one-shade-that's-slightly-darker-than-violet? Whatever color the Los Angeles Lakers are wearing I guess lol. How are you doing?

• McK13

Beautiful!! I love that you did various colors and the imagery is so amazing :)

Oooh this is really cool! Turquoise is my favorite color too!

• anemoia by a thread

gahhh you did it so beautifully

Ah this is so nice!! Love it so much :)
    Totally welcome for the prompt
    Fav lines were "a salty breeze caressing the rocks
    of a long forgotten beach
    and a whisper of
    “come find me” " amazingg