serein

[Child of God]
formerly "in_love_with_writing"
Call me Ari if you like. (or any other nickname--my name is ariana)
Girl | INFJ-T | aspire to be teacher, (author?) | avengers | ATEEZ| I'm not half as obsessed with kpop as I seem...

it's hard to write when you're listening to thanxx by ateez and head-bopping so hard that your computer shakes

teacher

PROMPT: Dream Big

26

My mom is a teacher.

Every day, I hear her wake up early to go to work.
I see her walk in at four o'clock and drop her books on the floor.
I sit at dinner as she complains about her students
I watch her late at night scrambling to get her planning done.

From the moment she started teaching, a spark lit in me.
I'm not sure what I'll teach, but want to inspire students the way she does. 

Cause

I want to wake with the birds in the dark morning and make the drive to school.
I want to stagger inside after a long day at work and drop my stuff on the cabinet by the door.
I want talk between mouthfuls at dinner about my students.
I want to stay up while every one else is fast asleep and finish planning I didn't have time for during the day.

I want to be able to say I am teacher just like my mom was.
lol this is so dramatic.
My mom does work very hard, and she does do all of these, but i make it sound so much more dramatic.

1

I love this and really relate! My mom teaches at community college and is always complaining about her students who don't turn in homework.

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

No it’s not dramatic at all! This is very heart felt and so good to hear. It inspires us to try to be like our parents and understand not only their lives but our teachers. So many kids and students are so mean to teachers when we should respect them. In some ways teachers don’t have to hard of a job, but if it’s a teacher who really cares they are very hardworking I believe. That’s like to me what your mom is and it’s so nice to hear that kids are inspired by their parents because we need to be!

• ~rain~

Re: Ikr. Marvel has so many names I just can't keep track. I think I'm going to watch Ant-Man and the Wasp tonight or tomorrow and then maybe over spring break (which isn't next week but the week after) I'll finish all of the movies! :)

• ~rain~

Re: Lol glad you like it!!
    And yeah... I really have no idea what that guy's name is

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Re: I had already messaged you oops I am sorry. I am just trying to say thank you for all of the support.

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Re: Thank you for your sweet comment. Unfortunately many people who are depressed fake happiness because they feel like they can not be real with their emotions.

Re: Aww tysm!

Re: I'm glad you agree. Thank you <3 (haha my mum is a teacher too; she teaches me!)

• HeyThereRose

Re: thanks so much for your comment it made my day! (Well.. night... It's like midnight now ahh) but anyway I'm so so glad u liked my piece! Also you're right about the emotionless thing, Cedros meant to be quite logical and cold in the outside but more emotional under the surface (:
    Anyway thanks again and have a great day/night fellow writer (:

• Starlitskies

Wow! This is so stunning and heartfelt! Your mom sounds amazing! It must be a fulfilling to work with students and help them build their futures. :) No doubt, you'd be a great teacher too! <3
    Re: Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my piece! <3

• ~rain~

(And if the comment is too long then just let me know lol)

• ~rain~

Re: Girl, keep it up, I love Marvel and I'm glad that I've found another friend to rant with (most of my friends get tired of the Tom Holland memes *sigh*
    Hahahaaaaa yeah well one of my brothers watches Henry Danger on nickelodeon and oh my gosh- that show is legit just no. It's worse than Spongebob which my parents hated... anyway Jessie is my childhood!! I loved it when I was seven or eight (which would've been like seven years ago). Disney Channel is literally addicting with all of those shows and movies... especially High School Musical is yassss!
    Loki was pretty good- his personality is awesome. "I have to get off this planet" was something I found hilarious because most people would say "I have to get out of this grocery store" or something lol. Thor's personality is one of my favorites of literally any characters ever (except for Miss Piggy from the Muppets). Like when Ragnarok says "Son of Odin" and Thor says "Son of a [b-word]" that is something I'll never forget. The beginning of Ragnarok is probably one of the best parts of all the movies (that I've seen).
    Doctor Strange hurt my eyes because of all of the special effects... ughhh I cannot with that. I fell asleep in the middle of that movie (which is surprising, but at the same time I was up at 4 in the morning). I didn't really know what to expect of the movie, but it was definitely not as good as I expected it to be.
    And Captain America Civil war was an absolute masterpiece. My brothers surprisingly didn't like it. Bucky is one of my favorite characters and I dunno why it's just one of the weird things about me I guess. There's this meme where Tony, Thor, Natasha, and I think Bucky all say a bad word and then Cap is like "Language" but then Spider-Man is like "What the fricketty fracketty frick" or something like that and Captain America says the f-word but it's like my favorite meme ever lol. The Winter Soldier was pretty good too. Natasha and the Cap thoughhhh I still ship them... I was sad when they didn't get together and Steve started dating the other girl whose name I can't remember *loooong sigh*
    And then Spider-Man Homecominggggg ahhhhhh (okay this might be long I'm sorry lol I cannot help myself)... I was so sad when Peter didn't dance with Liz I was just like ughhhh mY bIgGeSt sHiP iS aGAiN rUiNeD. And then Happy... he was so funny because he gets so annoyed with all of those texts he gets from Peter. I also liked how Tony gives him two life lessons- "If you're nothing without the suit, then you shouldn't have it" and "Don't do anything I would do. And definitely don't do anything I wouldn't do." Tony has even given me life lessons. But at the same time, most of what he says is kinda like "Only Tony would say that" lol. And ahhhhhhhh TOM is the absolute best person ever. I've been in the "I love Tom" phase for about a year (maybeeeee 2). The fact that he was in the movie Onward made me scream for joy but then when I watched the movie in the theaters I crieeeeed like Chris Pratt and Tom both had to cry while in the making of that movie. I can't get enough of Tom Holland... like it's starting to become a problem. I said that I would run all the way to Hollywood to see him because well I'm (possibly) crazy. You're welcome to join me, if you want... it might be in a year but still you can come!!

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Re: your comment was so sweet. I appreciate it. Yes my parents didn’t even know until after the fact. This is why everyone needs to be checked up on even if they appear ok :). No one is ever alone unless you force yourself to struggle alone. Thank you for the encouragement. I will be doing a chapter on my friends next

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Chapter five is out :)

• SamRose

Re: Aw thank you so much! :)

• gabimarie

re: THANK YOU SO MUCH so so so happy you enjoyed it!! :))

• Jj101

Re: Awww thanks! Much love to you too!! <3

• A. Penderwick

Re: Thank you!!

• deep_breaths

re: thank you so much :)

• ~rain~

re: haha ikr :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Omg thank you! That means so much to me! :)

• ~rain~

Re: Ikr my favorite movies with Zendaya are The Greatest Showman and Spider-Man Homecoming. Shake It Up on Disney was just lol no- I can't take on the 2010s TV Disney tv shows like Jessie or Bunk'd or Shake It Up cause that's practically what I grew up watching and tbh... those shows are too funny. Ant-Man was definitely a favorite. "Baskin Robins always finds out!" Luis was pretty funny. My all-time favorite Marvel scene is either the "Get Help" or like every time Peter Quill tries to get Gamora to dance in Guardians of the Galaxy- absolutely amazing. I love Chris Pratt cause well he's hilarious. My favorite Marvel movies are Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man Homecoming and Captain America Civil War. Tbh Tom was annoying in Captain America lolll but I love him still. And Ragnarok- it was the best of the Thor movies. The first one ehhh but the second and third are awesome lol. My least favorite movie was probably Doctor Strange... I found it, well, strange. But the fact that Strange was in Ragnarok made it funny- Thor kept on spilling his beer lol. And Loki was "falling for 30 minutes." That was also my first time watching it (I haven't seen Ant-Man and the Wasp, Infinity War, or Endgame but I'm watching all of them on Disney+ lol so I'll have to let you know what I think about those ones).

• ~rain~

Re: Ahhhhhhh saaaame!!! Scarlett Johansson is amazing and then Tom Holland... I could legit go on and on and onnnn about Tom hehe :) plus yeah, sadness the last Spider-Man movie will hopefully be a good one. Actually I already know that it'll be awesome. And ahhhh Zendaya in those movies is just- oH mY fRiCkInG gOoDneSs ShE iS aMaZinG lol. I just watched Thor Ragnarok last night and the whole "Get Help" thing... Scenes like that is exactly why I just love Marvel. The characters are so funny. Also yeh me is tater tot so I meeeean that could explain the whole thing with the attention span. Do you have a favorite Marvel or Avengers movie (other than the upcoming Black Widow movie lol)? (Sorry I can't help but rant about such things)

• ~rain~

(Also I see your bio- I cannot wait for the Black Widow movie too and then the next Spider-Man movie ahhhh Tom Holland... I'm the exact opposite of patient 'cause well I have I have the attention span of a tater tot which would be 0 but then when it comes to watching a Marvel movie I cannot stop watching it...)

• ~rain~

Re: Yeah, I still like him and, well, he thinks that I'm rather clumsy. And it's true (once I tripped over a carpet and sprained my knee sometime in elementary school and my friends still make fun of me for it) but I mean, at least I'm still in one piece lol

• Ren(hiatus)

Re:Thank you!
    Bruh I'm the more weird one, I kinda have this like addiction. You see I listened to the eame song for 4 hrs straight bruh. It was home (svt) before and then 24H (svt) it's like a single song becomes my fav and then nothing pleases my ears. It's kinda like finding the perfect aesthetic so compared to me you're pretty normal ngl hahahaha
    Though yeah listen to Say yes soon woman and then Sweetest thing another cheesy song baha.
    I used to binge watch Ateez videos but it's been awhile since I've watched them. Tbh ateez has the best compilations hands down because of their memey everything bruh. Like San's and Woo's relationship is just a whole meme, the editors called them dumb and dumber.
    Glad woman makes you laugh bahaha it's just a habit from my mother tongue translated into English bahahah
    This kid smh- if I was there, I would tell her boys are not worth raving over ngl (just kidding). Though yeah I get what you mean, I had this little cousin that I showed blue orangeade (TXT) to and she was so happy because of all the colours hahaha.
    Bruh I listen to the same sad song on repeat for about 4 or 3 hrs so woman, you're absolutely fine. Liking sad songs isnt necessarily a bad thing, it might be good for you to cope with this world haha. Though Hongjoong's parts are always lit, you listened to the desire one? Hongjoong's part there is just wow.
    Bruh I've never been in a relationship but I just observed myself and saw bruh I actually do have a type hahaha. Woman I've never had a boyfriend or kissed anyone, the thing is I'm a Muslim so it's just religious restrictions plus it's ok to not know *pats* you have a whole life ahead of you to decide haha
    They're all really just aesthetically pleasing ngl just look at them, they look perfect and perfection doesn't exist you know? So they're really what made up hahaha
    Yeah tbh he's just a source of happiness for everyone around him and want to be someone like him ngl someone who makes others happy but yeah most of his personality is made up Haha. He's actually pretty serious irl and stuff, he's really different I guess from what I've heard.
    Bahahah I used to buy k-pop merch and be broke but then I had a change of heart since bruh I was wasting my money on things I probs won't ever use (keychains, photocards)
    I havent watched the teaser yet at all but bruh I know its gonna be good. I won't be watching the teaser because I want to be surprised broooo. Monday will be the best thing ever.

Same I hope Mingi comes back soon haha Yunho and Mingi are literally like precious best friends.

Re- Hahaha its so hard to kill her!!
    Oh me tooo! There's just so much homework!

RE- it's not him...It's someone everyone loves:|
    hahah anyywayy!!!
    So how are you? what have you been up to??

Re- Aww thank you so much! Oh my gosh!! Haha yeah Ash is pretty fun but ahh I don't wanna spoil any more but some one's gonna die:(((
    AW, THAT'S SO SWEET!!
    and yes I will inform you if anything big happens also when I publish it! Thanks for the support.
    YES! NEVER!!
    <3 <3 <3 <3

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Part 3! Thanks for reading! ^-^

• Livsnjutare

Teaching is a wonderful dream!
    I know I would not make a good teacher, but if I was one I would find out who likes who and make sure they are always paired up . . . hahaha

• Livsnjutare

re: aww, thank you!! Those are great ideas for titles, i'll try think along those lines!

• Ren(hiatus)

Re: it would be hilarious like we're like "we're the same omg!" Then life throws bricks at us like bruh you ain't the same personality type bahaha but as I said, it doesn't really matter tbh since we both are chill ngl
    Star 1117 is definitely a good song but say yes from Seventeen is my cheesy mood song go to hahaha. I just love the vocals in it. Yeah maybe it is a feel better song or maybe like you said a carefree feely song. I dont really listen to Star 1117 ngl. I mean bruh I dont really like driver's licence ngl, it's not my jam but yeah I understand what you're saying like I think Home(svt), blue and grey,hold me tight(bts),if without you,mist, with u(ateez) hurt me somewhere in my heart a lot.
    I've watched almost all ateez videos ngl I know it's so cute the way Hongjoong kinda acts like he doesnt care much but his affection for them goes to the moon ngl. Hes just someone you really need irl. Tbh that's why they're my biases ngl they're literal moods.
    Bahaha guess we're similar in those habits huh? Bro feels better than any word ngl and I also call girls like woman hahaha
    Bruh I'm listening rn. It's kinda not my jam rn hahah I feel in the mood for sad songs- wait bruh Hongjoong's part dude!! This is just great, I like it. Yeah its definitely not my jam, I prefer inception and fever hahaa. This album wasnt my favourite, the first one and the wave one are probs what I like the best. One day at a time is a good song tho.
    Bruh she's starting out way too young. Tell the woman V is literally like more than twice her age like bruh. Plus I mean liking someone for their looks isnt really that bad. Well if you recognise personality as well hahaha
    Gah shes a kid no wonder. Kids like aesthetically pleasing things.
    Bahahaha everyone basically. Gah she'll develop a type soon enough like when she's what 13 something. My type is literally all the short, cute, cool, caring guys out there (the8 from Seventeen) wbu tho? For girls tho, my type are the savage cute ones.
    Suga is lit hahaha my bias from bts is j-hope! I just love his smile and bruh he's really funny and talented hahaha. I'm also dead inside tho so I really relate to Suga especially the fact he wants to be a rock in his next life while I wanna be a pebble bruh
    Dude I'm gonna start stanning Monsta X soon. I mean I have this friend that influences me a lot hahaha. Shes an INTP and she said I'll like Monsta X so I'm gonna stan them soon enough. Haven't started yet tho.
    It really is crazy. I think it's an INFJ thingy bahahaha did you enjoy?
    Awww that's such a thoughtful gift tho! I love how you gave her that gift since she loves them haha if someone gave me a TXT album or Seventeen album I think I would marry them no questions asked bahaha

RE- Haha its very realistic to be afraid of your dreams! Your gonna be such a great teacher!!

Hiiiiiiiii!! Okay, you know how I said I would post Sunday...well not now. I got a chance to edit and everything!! PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE BOX! :)
    Also, I know it's long but I hope you find where you left off! <3

• ChimChim_1

Re: thanks! talking with you about this really comforted me. You and your mom are in my prayers tonight.:3:3

• Zirong

I have always dreamt of being a writer, but teacher is also in my consideration for pragmatic reasons -- my family want me to have a more "stable" main job and write in my free time haha. I understand their concerns, but as for now I don't really take a great interest in teaching. However, I feel that this piece gives me some new insights into teaching, and I love the way you describe your passion for being a teacher. :)

• psithurism

(btw your piece is lovely!)

• psithurism

re: Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked my piece. I guess I chose to write about this because it's the only concrete desire for the future that I really have.

• barelybear

re: ahh thank you for the comment! I'm so happy you liked it

• ChimChim_1

Re: Yeah, I get what you're saying. My mom just got her 1st vaccine so she might come back after her second.:3

• Mpm#1

Re: Thank you so much, it really does mean a lot to me. Oof, I'm sorry that sounds rough... My friend has a very rough home life and doesn't have many friends. She's become very bitter and is taking her pain out on those around her... Ugh, people are annoying. No problem, it's nice to know someone cares. If you want to talk about it, my door is open. I might not understand, but I am experiencing something similar, so who knows!

• Odyssey

So sweet:) Also, thank you so much for your encouraging comments. They mean a lot.

• alyanna

Aww this is so sweet! Teachers are honestly so underrated (and underpaid :P)

Also, thank you for your kind comments on my other works, much appreciated!

Aw this is so sweet! This is so wonderful and being a teacher can be so hard. I found it hard to tutor two younger kids, oh gosh 23 kids... I could never. I think being a teacher is so amazing and I love this!

• Jason_claire :)

The way you describe such everyday things in this function is so amazing and highlights the vague life of something normal. You make the job seem very vibrant and special :)
    replying- Aw, thank you!

• ChimChim_1

Re: I think my mom likes to do it better in person because it helps her to be there in person with her students instead of a computer. But she has asthma and doesn't want to take the chances. But she is a teacher at a university, so sometimes they switch her classes which makes her frustrated. AND THESE TEACHERS NEED A BIG RAISE

• ChimChim_1

I get this, my mom is also a teacher but since covid, it seems she more stressed out than she was. But now she works from home so it's not getting better.

• Mpm#1

AHhhhhhhhh it's wonderful to hear this. I want to be a teacher too, so this was very inspiring. ;)
    Re: Thank you! Oh crap.... Wow, I never thought that would happen!!!!!!! :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thank you, me too. It's annoying too because people think I'm being over cautious, but I'm really not, I don't want it coming back and it can end my career if I push too hard :(

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Yeah it sucks, especially when I tell people that's why I don't play much mid I have to explain how it can be an actual diagnosis. I can play though, which I'm thankful for, it's not a career ending injury in any way, but I have to be really careful.

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Oh cool! Before I got hurt (shin splints, actual diagnosis though, not the cramps you get in your legs for a few days), I was a center mid as well. Now I'm a forward and right mid if I'm feeling good, which is great because you run a lot in forward but everyone thinks you're a bit of a cherry picker :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Oh track, cool! Almost all soccer players find out they're good at track (we run so much in soccer :) so I do that as well, but soccer/water polo are more my thing. Yeah, I can relate to that. Yes, soccer is an outlet to forget about drama and everything else going on, especially if you've seen my last couple of pieces I've been going through a bit of a rough patch. Anyways, I'm glad you liked the metaphor! And thanks! :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: That's so cool! But yes, a bit confusing. Also, I did a prompt for the same thing as you, but it's a bit different if you want to see :D

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Oh ya, so, in Italy soccer is football and vice versa right? Us Americans are very weird, everything different from the rest of the world XD

• Ren(hiatus)

Re: honestly frick it, Its destiny, its fate whatever you call it. We were destined to meet woman, we were actually destined to meet. We are supposed to be best friends and have the same personality albeit we might be um what mistyped but yeah it's ok :D we're WtW best friends that's all that matters.
    Star 117 is actually a pretty good song! "Looking for star, looking for love" bahahaha k-drama son huh? Bahahaha. It's kinda like those cheesy ass romantic songs that you just listen to for the sake of it and no other reason really hahaha. It's kinda like um being lovesick while not being in love I guess? Having that fluttery feeling but yeah not being in love with anyone I guess?
    Seonghwa and his face reactions are *chef's kiss*. He looks so fucking done and disgusted with everyone, I just really really love him for that bahaha. Also his reactions are really cute with everyone, he just cares for everyone and gah, its just really a friend you didnt know you wanted but now you need him in your life.
    I mean tbh whatever your IQ is if you ain't nice, it really isn't worth it ngl
    Yup! People need to understand that Ateez are adults and they've set boundaries between them like I'm pretty sure, Yeosang knows his limits and doesnt cross them.
    Gah yes! My favourite are as I mentioned melancholic and Melodramatic because they accurately describe me as a poet ngl, it's just what I am dude. Plus the friend thing, I just call the people I know (cept for my parents and older people) bro like Idc about your gender you're a bro to me bahahaha. Bruh V is actually cute tho my bias is what J-hope hahah before it was V so my bias wrecker is V rn.
    Bro you missed out on unus annus then since it got wiped our of existence on 14th November. Ooof is universally special ngl if someone is sad ooof, if someone is happy ooof, if someone is angry ooof, if someone is disappointed ooof so it's really like everything oof, life ooof. ( I'm kidding if you cant tell hahah) though I havent listened to Thankxx yet but from what I remember, the glimpse I listened to sounded pretty good tbh.
    Yeah same though as long as their enjoying whatever they're doing, I think I would love watching their expressions and them being just happy hahaha. Them actually enjoying what they do because I think for me it's kinda rare for something to last. I lose interest in stuff really quickly so its really fun for me to see people happy with their hobbies and stuff.
    Gah I wouldnt know either but yeah, it's kinda fun.
    Bro you're living my aesthetically pleasing dream like bruh. You're doing what I described, I'm kinda really happy you're living the summer dream I want to bahahaha. Dude,
    Get that epitome of experience. Enjoy it to the fullest, you live my fantasy ok? Plus the fuck the coincidence is way too real tbh. I mean I just said random stuff you have it bahahaha that's so cool!
    Trust me, I think it would be pretty much fun even if we all were doing nothing. The fact we have each other's company would be comforting or something at the least hahaha.
    I mean I'm not really culture hahahaha but I know BTS, TXT,Enhypen(not the members), Oneus(not the members), Seventeen and the Rose. I'm gonna start learning NCT soon tho and move onto Monsta X hahaha.

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Um, probably soccer or water polo, whichever one gets me some scholarships/into my dream colleges.

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Yes! I have no idea what I want to be (yet), but a teacher is one of the top on my list. My family has like an unspoken agreement to do a sport in college and then go on into something math/science related, and I kind of am curious about teaching. I can relate too!

• Ren(hiatus)

Dude I was feeling the same thing today. I kinda dont think I would be a good teacher but yeah seeing a teacher work with little kids and stuff really made me wanna do it too since yeah, teachers are really cool! Though yeah I love how you've represented this haha
    Re:Gah same dude. I love talking to you too baha
    I need that high IQ too tbh! I've never given an IQ test but got 128 on an online one baha.
    I wouldn't say so tho. It's not really cool hahaha I think everyone learns languages that way.
    Seonghwa is a cute mom! He's just a cutie mom. He kinda just takes care of all the members and he gets bullied so much? I mean the members really just go ham on him hahaha. Also he just cleans a lot and stuff so he really is a mom ngl. I dont know about the plushies but it seems like something he would do hahaha.
    Yeosang is hated on for no reason like dudes! He's savage with them because he cares. His love language is bullying the members kinda like me with my friends! I get bully them and get bullied instead hahaha hbu tho?
    Though Yeosang's love for all the members is just beautiful hahaha. Also yeah it's just beautiful. I mean their relationship.
    Yeah though, I get yeah um you loving refreshing it's like me with melodramatic and melancholy. I love both of them hahaha. It's kinda having favouritism over the whole word and having fun like using it in weird stops where other words would be better but you just love that word so much.
    Crying alone is the best thing ever honestly because you actually remove stuff from your mind. Kinda like clear your thoughts and stuff which helps immensely in actually trying to stay stable I guess? I mean then you can actually be happy for others and yourself.
    Gahhh its actually pretty annoying sometimes because I need to comfort the other person and actually stop myself from adding to their already existent problems if you get what I mean hahaha
    Dude, actually an Ateez cult would be the best thing. Idk if you've heard of unus annus (YouTube channel) but that thing was a lit cult.
    I mean honestly I would seeing that too, just seeing someone enjoying themselves like that and actually being happy seems fun! It's kinda definitely not weird or creepy to me because gah I might kinda observe people a tad way tooooo much. I kinda creep my friends out with my observations hbu tho?
    Yeah woman yes! Also drink apple juice and stuff, eat ice cream get that really summery vibe if you can play our summer by TXT after the wave I think you'll love it hahaha. It really has those summer vibes.
    Dude, you know what we need to um yeah meet sometime irl and make a whole ass group of friends that just have the same interests as us hahaha. Like caring for each other and stuff, just enjoying our lives with each other I guess? But yeah we could never have the compatibility that k-pop idols have. I think it would still be fun bahaha.
    You can always ask me for more suggestions ;)) I know like 5 k-pop groups so yeah I'm kinda cultured (lol not really)
    Same tho I want them to throw the comeback at my face, like please hurry hahaha.

• aaliyahh

re: ahh thank you so much! i'm glad you like the sentence haha, i was sooo unsure about it

• aaliyahh

this is amazing! it's also sweet that you notice your moms hard work :))