Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY!<3

God loves you more than anything. He wants to help you with anything you ask Him for, and He will speak to you if you want to hear Him.

Moving On

19
Sometimes watching the rain clouds is the only way to see the sun again...

let it out in a few verses, 

deep breath, close your eyes 

relief washes over you

tuck it away on the shelf

it only hurts you to hold onto it

stitch up the holes

holes will never make you whole

look ahead, don’t focus only on behind

forgive to be healthy

move on to heal

you aren’t alone, you aren’t alone

sometimes you need a reminder of all the love

so push away the dark and follow the light

walk away from the pain

tomorrow is waiting for you
Hey everyone! Long time, no posting, lol. Anyway, here’s a little piece I wrote. I’ve just had a lot on my mind recently, and I needed to express it. And we all could use a little reminder sometimes that things can get hard, but we can get back up when we fall. I’m here for you guys. God loves you, and so do I. Have a great day! 

Awww, I really love this! It's so sweet! "holes will never make you whole"- beautiful wording! "forgive to be healthy" awwww and such an awesome message!! and of course- another amazing super-powerful ending!! RE: Awww of course! I'm glad :))
    Haha and yes they are!! Ooh ok and hahah lolll- no I honestly don't think I even have a "taste". Whenever my friends put on more indie songs I love them as well- I honestly find that I like any music as long as it's catchy and not have extremely profane lyrics! Oooh, I'll definitely listen to those and let you know what I think. Wait- why is Euphoria like 8 minutes long? Did I find some weird re-uploaded version of it? XD And ooh ok, I like baking, painting, and playing sports (badly). What about you?

• mindfruit (semi-active)

re: no, not too many plans — just a lot of homework lol. no ball games yet, unfortunately. that's good to here, I mean spring is just around the corner. how about you?

• mindfruit (semi-active)

re: heheh I'm just giving you a hard time...but yeah, ice cream sounds pretty good right now. and yes, it feels good to be finished with the week. ah, sorry about that weather....

• Livsnjutare

re: Thank you so much! I am so happy to be here :)

• mindfruit (semi-active)

Re: F'Otter misquoted me — I only wanted Ice cream bc I gave up chocolate for lent. and I'm finally out of school! the weather's been a lot nicer here too - sunny days, 70s to 80s, a bit of wind. how's Soken?

Re: he says he wants matcha ice cream instead. I agree to disagree :P chocolate for mee

• mindfruit (semi-active)

Wow, I'm just...speechless. This is amazing work. Not only is it poetic and inspiring, but I love all the little plays on words (play on words? plays on words? idk), especially in "holes will never make you whole ". The lowercase intentional gives it a solemn, quiet feel — almost like there's a subconscious voice saying these words inside your head. Overall, this is just a really great poem :)

re: Thanks and yes he did lol. have a good day :P

Re: Yep its from his piece on my prompt for the mid-february grab-bag lol

Re- I'm great!! I got to go sledding and um I live in Texas so that was weird haha

This is beutiful. Thank you for this<3

Oh my gosh! How are you? It has been so long since we have talked!

• nolongeractive

This fabulous

woww this is increedible!!! I loved
    "it only hurts you to hold onto it

stitch up the holes

holes will never make you whole"
    hope you're doing well :)

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Chapter three about my life is out!!!!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Wow, I really need this! Thank you!

Wow, thanks for this lovely reminder.

• Cedric Diggory

I love this I really need this RN so thank you so much

• WrenBirdWrites

Wow, this is really deep and impactful! That last line is, AMAZING. Hit me hard and I love this <33

• Livsnjutare

oooo! This is so good! I really love the last line, it is the perfect way to end the poem off. Amazing job!! <3