Awesome Sienna

[ChildOfGod]
ENFP
15
Girl
Writer
Reader
Artist
Use to be dancer
Home schooler
Soccer player
Actor wanna-be
Beach lover
Animal lover
Dramatic
Unorganized
Spontaneous
Some people call me crazy!

Hello everyone. Thank you all soo much for the 90+ followers! I am really grateful for all your support.
I love to write. (Duh!) It's really fun to make little imaginary people and worlds and places. So please enjoy reading these little stories and poems.
Constructive criticism is always appreciated!
And also, please follow my irl friends, Re-Write The Stars, Writing4Life and Draco Malfoy
My fave Bible verse:"My God is for me, therefore who can be against me?" Romans 8:31
My motto: AnD iF Its CraZy Live a litTle cRaZy!

Unnamed

9
The boy stood on the sand, letting the waves come up and tickle his feet. As he looked out over the ocean, a flock of seagulls swooped over the deep blue before landing on top of the water to sleep. The sunset glared in his eyes. He sighed. Every evening he was faced with this decision." Where should I sleep? " He knew there was no use going back to the orphanage, he'd just escaped. It was a good place and all, and the Sisters were nice enough, but he needed adventure, and being stuck inside walls didn't agree with him. He picked up a stone and wondered at at it's smooth oval shape, just right for skimming across the gentle sea. He flung he arm back, and with a well practised movement, the stone flew out of his hand. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Before plunging the cold water beyond. 
Feel free to give me any ideas you have for the title, I would really appreciate that a lot. If you all like this story then I will do more chapters.
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

1

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

This is so good. I feel like the rock is a metaphor of how the boy is feeling. Perhaps the title could be "Orphan Skipping". Kind of like Rock Skipping? Keep on writing!

Re: Yeah I just got back :D Aaaaaaa we had the yummiest sausage rolls!

Re: Aww ty, ty, and ty! I'm actually going to my Nanna's today lol :P Ach Stelly would be ok! They'd be fwends!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

re: Ok thank you so much!

• Starlitskies

This is a lovely piece! I love the plot as well as how much depth you've given to your character. There's so much potential that I just had to submit a review, so look out for it! :)

• SamRose

Wow I love it! And it seems like we have a lot in common! I also love art, writing poems, reading, acting, and animals. And I am unorganized, I used to be a dancer and I am homeschooled! :)

• Jj101

Wow you’re a very talented writer!!! I love this<3

• V-Rose

Re: I'm glad you liked it! I can update you if you'd like when I post more chapters.

Re: Yeahhhh ikkkk. And np! Thanks! Haha no problem.

Oh no! What's that swimming towards you? Look out! It's Chapter 1 of Dangers From the Deep! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/219473/version/460954 (damn that was so corny, I apologize)

Oh yes, and I believe I would be that person who calls you crazy!

Aww thanks for the shoutout :)

• BriRiley

Yay! I'm a homeschooler too!

• BriRiley

I love this! You are a very talented writer! And maybe it could be called skipping stones or seagulls?