bunnybeige

est. dec. 4th, 2020
INFP-T
formerly rosi willard
leo
seventeen
pete davidson stan
leave your message at
the tone

Enjoy.

Naked Room

5
today i took a chance to look at the room in all its bare, naked glory. the walls are plastered with whorls of the past, and the paint is chipped in places where my bed once stood. i don't know why pottery barn is so expensive, but here we are, i guess. there are tick marks near my closet that will forever display the penciled tick marks of my height as the years have gone on. they don't squeeze my heart with sentimentality, in fact they give me the feeling of quite the opposite they just show quite the opposite. oh, the perks of being of italian stock, huh? 

in a sense, my childhood has rolled right by me. i have done nothing yet. my life is only beginning.

• Starlitskies

Re: omg wait YOU designed it?!?!?! That's awesome!!!!!! You're so talented!! XD

1 day ago
  • Starlitskies

This is a beautiful piece! I especially love the ending line; it's honesty hits hard and the wording is poignant. <3
    And tell me about it! Childhood just left didn't it? I've only got an year (less than an year! yikes!) left before I turn 18, and it's kinda scary having my life, a plain canvas, being laid in front of me!
    Anyways this piece is lovely! And your pfp is really aesthetic. Your previous one was too! I guess you have an eye for art. :)

1 day ago
  • BriRiley

It funny how that happens right? And when i first read this title it scared me for a second XD Haha.

1 day ago