☆TwinklingLights☆

She/Her
Pan? Bi?
ENFJ-T
Eighth Grader
Musical Theatre Buff
I love to sing, play piano, dance, act, draw, play video games, and read.
I LOVE My Hero Academia, and Iida is my future husband, lol.
Daughter of Apollo
My favorite anime is Blend S!

Smile!
Profile pic by yours truly
Hey, everyone! If you need a virtual hug, take one! >--(UwU)--<
I started writing a novel, Petals of Power, on January 29, 2021. New chapter every so often if you're interested!
Besides Petals of Power, I have two other series going on as of February 11, 2021! The first is 365 Prompts, I used a website called ThinkWritten, and it will go on for one year! The second series is called The Little Things, and I have no clue how long it will go on for (I kinda forgot about it, lol).
My goal is 100 followers by June!
Plsssss go follow some of my friends!
-Kathryn Siena
-Jake S
-☆Kayla☆
-HelpMe512

Stuck in a Spiral

6
i want to pour my heart out
i want to type everything i've got
all the feelings i've bottled up

i know i can
i know i'm supported by some
But i'm scared about others

some will ask questions
some will tell me i'm a drama queen
some will call me annoying for pushing my problems onto them

i want to
i need to
it's stressful

but deep down i know i can't
no one will love me
at least, others might not

and if i tell some in secret
others may find out
and my life will fall apart

but i can't take it anymore 
i can't
please

i'm stuck in a spiral of self hate
help
I want help-

That's enough of you.
No one cares about your problems, you pathetic waste of skin.
No wonder you hate yourself so much, no wonder you know no one will ever love you.

please
leave
go away

Dear, I can't.
I am You.
I will never leave.
Sigh
I may take this down
I was scared to post this
no hate, please

• Wisp

Oh gosh, I am so sorry that you have to go through this. It's difficult to express how you really feel in fear of judgement and it's difficult to put yourself out there (even here with posting your writing). I hope you know how brave you are for sharing this and I hope you know that we all support you here. All the best and I hope everything will be alright.
    Replying: Thank you so much for your comment. I know this is a late reply, but I just wanted to let you know that your comment made my day brighter. You are very sweet and honestly your support means a lot.

• HelpMe512

I totally feel this. It can be scary to ask for help, but trust me, it's worth it. And I will always care about you. <3

• Blue Jay

It is hard to tell people your emotions in real life. I would recommend journaling (if your not doing that already). And if you need to vent, feel free to comment on one of my pieces. You are loved, and people care about you. Lots of people care about your problems, even if you might not see it. Also, don't feel like you don't deserve help or love, because you are amazing and that is far from true. You deserve the world, and you deserve to pour your heart out too

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

HUNNY. You have to talk to people about your emotions. If I had not have four months ago I wouldn't be here anymore. People care about you and love you. Message me if you need to I will listen to you!

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Chapter two about my life is out