x.Anonymous.x

Tomboy/Non-binary
Atheist
Bi
Nice Slytherin
14 y.o.
"Dark but Anonymous"
Sagittarius squad.

Auto-programmer: Hi there! Welcome to x.Anonymous.x 's profile. This user gives you a warm welcome. Warning though: This writer's work pieces can offend you, if this happens x.Anonymous.x sincerely shows apologies towards you. Have a great day folks!!

After watching all Harry Potter films

0
I decided to rewatch Harry Potter again. 

During the films, I thought "Narcissa Malfoy looks a lot like Cruella De Vil" right?
And so I did some digging on google.

"is Narcissa Malfoy related to Cruella De Vil?" I typed with speed.
            Spelling most correctly.

People also ask... came up and so I went to see if it had any relevance.

Is Narcissa Malfoy Draco's mom? I accidentally clicked, but it turned out to be useful.

Narcissa Malfoy (née Black), (b. 1955) was an English pure-bloodwitch, the youngest daughter of Cygnus and Druella Black (née Rosier), younger sister of Bellatrix Lestrange and Andromeda Tonks, wife of Lucius Malfoymother of Draco Malfoy, and the grandmother of Scorpius Malfoy  (this is what the text said) 

I skimmed the paragraph and when I saw the parents of Narcissa Malfoy,
    I thought it just had to be a combination of the two names.

Then I saw Is Cruella related to Anita? I clicked with immediate interest.

Anita is the wife of Roger Radcliffe and owner of Perdita. She is sweet, kind and smart. She is also shown to be devoted to her husband, and loving toward Perdita, Pongo, and the puppies. The first film establishes that she is was a schoolmate to Cruella de Vil, and the two apparently shared a friendship at one point (this is what google answered)

I immediately noticed the name, Roger Radcliffe. I'm sure I know a Harry Potter actor whose last name is also Radcliffe.
AKA Daniel Radcliffe. It was probably just an accident, I cleared my head of the idea; being purposely done.

In my conclusion, I believe that Harry Potter and 101 Dalmations are somewhat related. (If you don't like it, then why did you keep reading?)
                                                    Harry Potter theory here.
Please do not hate me for saying what Google said, I just wanted to let you read what I read. 
I am also writing It is just a game of Chess part 2 as well as my 90 odd school assignments. 

Thanks to Google search
    and Eremurus for your comment.

• February 23, 2021 - 7:26am (Now Viewing)