bee_nidhi

Hi there! I'm...

Srinidhi (she/her)
15, high school freshman
INFP-T
originally from India, but moved to the US when I was young
just writing my way through the mountains and valleys of life :)

-"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending." ~ C.S. Lewis
-"If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it." ~ Wanda Sykes
-"What comes easy won’t last long, and what lasts long won’t come easy." ~ Unknown
-"If we wait until we're ready, we'll be waiting the rest of our lives." ~ Ersatz Elevator, Lemony Snicket
-"Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting energy, and remedying it." ~ Albus Dumbledore

because of: a red stain

PROMPT: 25 Words

6
the mark of a new beginning
childhood fairies and forests left behind
crystal gates to womanhood opened
all because of
a red stain on underpants

1

• bee_nidhi

thanks y'all :)
    @TwinklingLights: Yeah, me too, but for the sake of writing, all that was forgotten haha
    I thought of rewording it but I wasn't sure if it'd be as understandable. Red seemed to convey a different meaning for me rather than trying to describe it perfectly too, so yeah, that was that... Glad to know I'm not the only one tho :D

Yep. Relatable right there

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

snicker
    lol
    tbh the first period isn't actually super red. it's more of a brownish, or at least it was for me. I thought it was discharge XD
    sorry if that's tmi

• Avril

wow so meaningful! I love the second line.