~rain~

christian <3
bookworm
future author
~~~~~
my fave tom holland quotes:
"the harder you try, the better the impression you set on the people around you."
"don't call her hot, call her beautiful. she's a girl, not a cup of tea."

privet (that's hello in Russian, where my family's from)! i'm rainey, but please just call me rain :)
~~~~~
thanks so much for 150!!!!!!!! y'all are the best!!!!!!! on the way to 200!!!!!
~~~~~
if you want a review, please ask and i'll try to get to it asap!!
~~~~~
check out:
my wtw twin, Delphiruns2theocean
my funny bestie, beth r
my marvel enthusiast bestie, serien
the amazing poet, Cosmogryal
~~~~~
my goals on wtw: reach 200 followers by august, write a FULL novel/series (sorry for the last like 10), be your friendly neighbor <3
~~~~~
currently obsessed with:
~marvel
~tom holland (HE. IS. MINE.)
~harry potter
~the hunger games
~carpool karaoke (with james corden)
~dr pepper
~~~~~
have a wonderful dayyyyy!!!!

Wonder (footnotes are super important so please read)

9
Sometimes I wonder
What it's like
In Heaven
Are there streets
Made of gold or
Is it like Earth with
Green grass and
Flowers growing or
Is it made of clouds
Is it better than
Where we live here
So many questions
That I might one day
Know the answers to
I'm... taking a break. For a little while. It might be 2 weeks, a month, maybe more... I'm overwhelmed because a close family member passed yesterday, school is busy, softball and tennis are starting to get a lot busier, I have to figure out when I'm going to Maine for a funeral/family reunion... I promise that I'm not leaving forever. Just enough time for me to settle down, take a few deep breaths, and pooooossibly watch me some Marvel movies (hey, I need a distraction). My followers, you are all amazing! You've supported me in every way possible! I might hop on here every once in a while (whenever I have the time) to read some pieces but no writing for a little bit. Not for now. I'll go back to writing The Unknown Princess, Those Funny Moments, and my Title? series later. Once I come back, me is writing. So don't worry!! I'm coming back, I pinky-swear. And pinkies don't lie.

• February 22, 2021 - 12:30am (Now Viewing)

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

omg this is gorgeous
    Rainey, take all the time you need. I'm here if you need me :D

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thanks :) Cancer's well, a bitch. My grandfather had skin cancer and my great aunt had breast cancer, all terrible, terrible, diseases :( Yes, it's a good lesson and it was my mom's side of the family both losses, when her dad died she's been very obsessed with putting on sunscreen whenever I'm at the beach

• ChimChim_1

Awww, Ill be here when ya come back:3:3

• Livsnjutare

I'm sorry about your family member! You take as much time to settle down as you need, don't forget we are here for you! <3

• serein

O I'm so sorry!! Sending prayers!!
    Also, take all the time you need. I'm basically doing the same thing, so just remember we'll be back here waiting when you come back :)

• useless :)

oh and also i just realized i've read a couple of your pieces but somehow haven't followed you. i'll fix that now ;)

• useless :)

i'm so sorry for your loss. you're a great writer, and you should definitely take as much time off as you need. that's always the priority :)

• flying_elephant10

awww, i'm so sorry for your loss <3 praying for you and your fam. ik that i just recently started following you, but you're an amazing author!

• BizzleWrites

Nice piece! In response to the footnotes, I'm sorry for your loss. Remember that it's important to take time for yourself, so I'm glad that you are taking a break from WtW. I hope you sought stuff out and relax a bit. Also, you just got a new follower :).