Nikki

feminist
fantasy freak
would marry Inej Ghafa any day
yes, i cant ever my eyeliner to be straight <3
writes, because the other option is shutting down

over dramatic much?

My sister bit me

16
My sister bit me today,
her poison slowly spreading through my blood.
It hurt too much to scream,
too much to cry.
I saw her eyes painted in fear,
wishing she could take back her words.
I saw the skies tell me
that everybody would leave me on this battle ground here.
Yet one stood,
the same one who betrayed me.
Was she here to sprinkle salt on my wounds?
perhaps to tell me there isn’t a cure?
She looked at me with a glint of hope,
and whispered ‘I’m sorry’.
The scars remained,
and the memories unchanged by her words.
But suddenly the pain fluttered away,
and the poison stopped to spread.
My sister bit me today,
she made it slightly better with an apology.
hi there! so i know that this is a complete exaggeration. but it actually happened!! i swear it did! she seriously bit me but... it was an accident. we were messing around and she meant to scare me, instead... she bit me :D
it stopped hurting in like a minute, but i had to write about it. so here we are!!

1

• The_Sunrise_Queen

oh my gosh so this is an example of your siblings! Yikes! XD this is hilarious

Dude I love to dramatize things. Sure it's a little dramatic, but that's the beauty of writing! I love the exaggeration--that's what makes this so fun to read!
    I really REALLY enjoyed reading this! It was also pretty relatable because although my sister has never bit me, she has scratched me and drawn blood and later left scars.

Ah! I can relate to this so much! My brother bit me (Really hard) when we were younger, and the mark is still there (it happened about 8 years ago).

And this is not an exxageration! (I think I spelt that wrong XD)

Loll I love the last line! The whole piece is very poetic and I love it! It's so descriptive and hahah, omg sameee though, my youngest sister always threatens to bite me and when she was younger she definitely did! But without knowing this was true, it's a beautiful way to put it because "wishing she could take back her words." makes it seem like it's just showing how deeply her words hurt you! RE: Omg aww thank you so much! And haha, no worries about not picking up on it- I wrote it in grade 7 (I'm now in grade 10) so there's definitely a lot I could flesh out on more, I had it here, "Trying to forget but memory insists/ The girl was snobby/ Downright rude/ Pointing her nose in the air/ Extreme attitude" basically just saying that the girl was really mean and snobby. And haha yess- evil is a mood! Haha, don't worry, everything I write is a fluke, I have no idea where anything comes from, I'll just be brushing my teeth or something and have to run to write down a line cause I just thought of something random XD

• In Which Yaya Writes

Wait. She actually bit you? I totally thought it was a metaphor XD. How old is your sister? This is really well written, even if it is an exaggeration. Sometimes those are the best pieces! (As long as you make it clear they’re an exaggeration XD)
    Replying: Ahhhhh, thank you so much!! I’m so glad you liked it!! I think that piece has gotten more compliments than any other piece I’ve written XD. I haven’t tried much in that dark/scary(ish) style, but it was interesting.
    Hehe, of course Jesus is really cool! He’s literally awesome. That’s why I don’t ever call anything but God awesome anymore :). If you ever have any questions about religious references in my pieces or just Christianity feel free to ask!
    Aw, that stinks. I’m pretty good with intense/action/scary books, but I don’t think I should be reading books with detailed making out... I’ll probably look up the Christian review on PluggedIn for it. Thanks for telling me!
    Yeah, she saw it on a YouTube channel we watch. I listened to one of her songs but I don’t know which one XD. I liked it the beat and her voice is beautiful, except she said the F-word which I’m NOT allowed to listen to. Do you have a favorite song that doesn’t have cussing of hers? Is it odd that she struck me as real? Like her face. She didn’t look plastic and plastered with makeup like other singers. And her voice wasn’t auto toned or whatever which I really don’t like XD. She just seemed more real to me than other singers. I’ll also check out Gracie Abrams (does she cuss?)!
    Yeah, I have four siblings and two parents which is a total of 7 people and one dog XD. All of them are my blood-siblings, but we also want to adopt a child someday. My dad has always wanted to adopt a child with special needs, which would be amazing. We just think life is precious- like Halsey. And my family is totally amazing :).
    Actually, that would be super cool if I ever met you ;).

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

gods, I love the hyperbole in this
    my little sister bit me once too!

• nolongeractive

This is so interesting. Great job!

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: You're so lucky!!! I wish my exams were over. Mine are coming up. Getting into it now. But most of them are in around 2 weeks. You're right exams screw up your sleep schedule so much! I love your writing!

• BriRiley

Haha

Hey! How are you doing? Great I hope! I wrote more to my story and I would love if you could give it a read! Whenever you have time tho! ALSO PLEASE CHECK THE MESSAGE BOX if you want more info about the story :D

• Mpm#1

CHOMP Bro I enjoyed this; it's really good. XDD
    Re: You're welcome! :) Why not? It's the truth! That's awful, I'm glad you got through it! It must have been really hard... :( I do have a few... not sure where to begin or what to say though! ;) The same goes here! If you want to ask about anything at all just throw it out there!

• Avril

The way this is exaggerated is so funny! Also very relatable haha

• BriRiley

I love this! Sometimes an apology can fix a lot. And that sound like something I would have done when I was little, I like to wrestle with my sister. XD

I love how exaggerated you made this haha
    Re- Yes it did snow here but now its all melted haha. SO SORRY for the late response! Thank you so much for your comment<3

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Geeeeez ouch. But I have a sibling too. I know what can happen when you're just messing about. Accidents happen. :3 I really enjoyed this piece. I felt like it was a bit of a metaphor while I was reading it. Kind of like your sister had betrayed you and had really hurt you. But did it for your own good. When she realised she was just trying to help all was forgiven. But I think I was reading to much into it. :) You had really vivid desriptions.
    "I saw her eyes painted in fear,
    wishing she could take back her words.
    I saw the skies tell me
    that everybody would leave me on this battle ground here."
    were my favourite lines :) .

• happygiggles

"It hurt too much to scream" if myself a year ago read this, she would have definitely related xD

This is such a cool piece of writing! My sister has never bit me, but has given me too black eyes accidentally whilst messing around xD

• Toikupu~est

Like the idea of the poison spreading.