1. What is your favorite genre to write?
2. What is your favorite genre to read?
YA fiction, John Green is my fave author
3. What draws you to the WtW community?
I love how this gives me a place to write freely and feel accepted
4. What do you find most challenging about writing?
continuing a storyline, I get too sidetracked and distracted lol
5. Most exhilarating?
Inspiring others through my writing is the best thing like ever. The best thing about writing is when u lose yourself in what your doing and don't even realize your writing anymore
6. What is one goal that you have for yourself while here?
I want to get better at writing, inspire others and have a safe place to share my thoughts
My name is Kasidy. Yeah I know spelled rly weird. My middle name is Lee notice why my user is Kasilee, lol.
1. Three communities to which you belong (these can be unusual).
2. Three places you learn well (these can be unusual).
3. Three adjectives your peers would use to describe you.
4. Three adjectives your family would use.
5. Three adjectives you would use.
6. Three beliefs you hold.
No black and white, just lots of gray
Were all equal
Happiness never lasts
7. Three sources of comfort.
NF and Sam Smith music
8. Three instincts that serve you well.
Always stick with your gut feelings
Never trust anyone
Never be a push over for ANYONE
9. Three responsibilities you shoulder.
Keeping myself sane
Being a good friend
Being a good Christian
10. Three things of which you are proud.
My ability to make friends easily
The fact that I'm not dead
11. Three qualities that make your life singular and/or unusual.