thea_ivy

supsos
Taurus
ENFP-T
painter
Gayyyyy
huffelpuff
daughter of Apollo
fire fairy
darry and wolfstar 4evr
AVPM
dauntless
ex amity
purple
i'm here, i'm queer, and i'm probably bored

Wow your... stunning

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

3
My favorite smell is the mix of metal and extreme cleaning products, aka: the inside of an airplane.
I get filled with the same sense of complete joy when i find a song that just speaks to me and when i get a gift.
There is nothing more beautiful to me then looking at a partly cloudy sunset. Well... maybe being above one.
If you ask a flower enthusiast what their favorite flower is, they will tell you the scientific name, the common name, why they love it, it’s uses in modern day medicine, myths tied to it, and what it looks like.
If you ask me, ima say a rose cause beauty and the beast. (That was fantastic grammar btw)
If you ask an engineer to tell you about a city, they will keep you occupied for literal hours on end.
I will say it’s New York, there are a lot of people.
If you ask someone who is passionate about something about the thing they are passionate about, they will talk until they have no more information. Beware  though, moral philosophy professors might kill you with pure exhaustion.
Every single thing in this world is absolutely amazing to someone. 
That bug you flicked off your arm yesterday, someone would have screamed at you for killing such pure fascination.
Those flowers you saw on Valentine’s Day, there is someone out there who would have bought those immediately because of their healing powers on the soul.
Every single thing every invented, is beautiful and magical and amazing. The more time you spend hiding yourself, the less time someone out there will have with the person they find amazing.
Your soulmate doesn’t have to be a spouse. It can be a friend, or animal, or maybe even a robot. What do you find beautiful that you don’t think is very beautiful to others? Yes, that right there, is why someone finds you beautiful. I hope any of that made at least a little sense<3 

• Wisp

The way you talked through everything felt so reassuring. Reading this just felt so calming and I love your interpretation of it. The meaning in this piece is so monumental and insightful. It's one of those pieces that you read, but once it sinks in, gosh it's just an incredible feeling that leaves you pondering. You describe the thing perfectly, and this is a beautiful read.
    Replying: Sorry for the late reply but aw thank you! That's very sweet of you to say!

• Jason_claire :)

replying- Gracias

this is so lovely and true