mindfruit

he/him | taiwanese-vietnamese
15
Catholic
basketballer and pianist
artist (sometimes)
community ambassador alum
Sanderson, McMann, and Messenger

est. July 7th, 2020

I found a polaroid, so that's cool. But I think I might've exposed the film because all of the pictures are just turning out black.

"You know I'm back, like I never left
Another sprint, another step
Another day, another breath
Been chasing dreams, but I never slept"
— Macklemore (from "Glorious")

untitled (footnotes)

20
and there's days where i to u seems so much farther than twelve letters. and you to me seems just out of reach.

Lowercase intentional. 
I haven't published in a while, so here's a little brain dump writing for y'all. I'm not entirely sure what I just wrote. 
"i to u" line is sorta from BTS' Trivia: Love. 

• February 25, 2021 - 12:13am (Now Viewing)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: hopefully the games will start again soon... I’m sure you miss that. I don’t have a lot of plans. Do some stuff around the house (we’re doing work with my bedroom), and write, and get in some talking with friends (like you). Thanks for asking! :)
    Btw, anymore BTS song recommendations? I’ve seen you mention Ddaeng (think that’s how it’s spelled? I might listen to that one tonight)

• (sk)eyesofocher

..how much BTS have I missed.... I swear it's been a long time...
    as usual,
    AMAZING PIECE AND YOU DID IT ALL IN LESS THAN 30 WORDS

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: ;) Yeah, I’m sooo happy it’s the weekend! XD I always mentally party, XD. Any plans for the next couple days? I dunno if you’ve got ball games or anything.... and thanks about the weather. :) But at least it’s warming up!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: oh, okay! ;) XD I’m not complaining about ice cream... that sounds just lovely at the moment, actually! Yay, you’re out of school! Sure feels nice, doesn’t it?! And ahhhh that sounds like amazing weather... it’s about fifty degrees here in Soken XD a bit rainy tho.

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

I really like this. Sometimes this is how I feel with my boyfriend because we are both so busy.

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: yep... now I’m wanting cotton candy! XD
    Yes, Keeper is so interesting!! The plot twists are great, and I’m so excited to see the climax that they’ve been building up to!!
    Well, I guess it’s a mutual exhaustion, then. But today’s Friday, so you’re almost there!! Just don’t fall asleep during school or anything, and then you’ll be good! :D But glad to hear you’re doing well. Also, how’s the weather been in SoCal? Still rainy with no snow?

replying:ohh that's interesting,i better check out that book series;)
    i've been good,thank you for asking. yes i'm back to going to school full time,and it's becoming quite busy. but i'm enjoying it,being with my friends and feeling as though its normal. i've been writing less though,not only because of school but i've been really enjoying playing my ukelele and learning songs. i love music,so its very theraputic for me. at first i felt the pressure to write more,but i feel as though i need to let myself know that its fine that i have another hobby and i can spend my time on that too,ya know? how are you?,i feel as though you're ALWAYS busy lol

• gabimarie

re: oh okay! i love Ddaeng, the vibes from that song are just UNREAL ! it's so cool to meet another ARMY :)

• Toikupu~estVehementChirography

Re: Ha ha thanks!

• nolongeractive

This is so good; it really made me smile...also, if you have time, I would love it if you would check out my new song 'the farm' - had to reupload it because people were commenting negative things even though it was about my grandmother who passed away, you will understand when you read it.

oh my gosh connor,i don't think you've realised how beautiful this is. it's gorgeous, its so full of emotion and meaning yet you've barely written anything<3

• gabimarie

re: my favorite bts song is probably either Anpanman or Blood Sweat Tears. i love j-hope; he can always make me laugh :) ! i think jimin's my favorite bc of his openness with his eating disorder; i really relate to that. why is j-hope your bias & what's your favorite song?

• gabimarie

Re: yes! I'm Army! my bias is jimin; who's yours?

• gabimarie

i like this & i like the bts reference!

• Starlitskies

Woah! The wording is beautiful and the concept? It's out of this world. <3

• kathryn siena

this is so... mysterious? I don't know the proper adjective, but it's amazing.

• Rohan’s Defender

Also, I have to ask about your pfp... it’s really cool! What exactly is it, hehe (if it’s something obvious, forgive my ignorance, XD)

• Rohan’s Defender

Wow... the emotion hit me with this piece. It’s so vivid yet cryptic, and can be interpreted in many ways. I feel like even from the very beginning I was able to feel the vibe of a kind of longing/tiredness of something, and then the closing “and you to me seems just out of reach” really hits home. Also the lowercase adds a nice touch in my opinion because it steers the reader toward the general impression of a semi-sad piece... or that’s how it felt to me, anyway. This is really thought-provoking though. Awesome as always, and I love it! Hang in there, bud!

• ~Aurora~

Oh I love it! So short yet so heartfelt. It intrigues me how much emotion can be expressed in just a few words. Absolutely beautiful!

• Ren(hiatus)

I really like this! Woah, I mean great job. I see you're an Army, who's your bias? Also fav song?

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

I enjoyed reading this. It feels emotional, and thought provoking. Awesome job!