anemoia (#words)

WtW's resident "the cool cousin you see once a year, but the conversation you guys were having a long time ago picks up where it left off without missing a beat" (rosi)

Child of God
logophile
athletic nerd

Female
Soph.

All of the Chao family members are mine. Adelaide is Anthony's little sister.
Alysa and Willow are characters that my friends created.

The Kind of Person... (For New Short Story)

3
Anthony Chao is the kind of boy who stifles his laughter at sitcoms lest his mother catch him, and whose eyes light up when he talks about cars and are quickly dimmed when his father is near. 

WIllow Rutherford is the kind of girl whose nose is always in a book in order to escape herself, who finds her only scrap of control in her relationship with her boyfriend.

Alysa Beckit is the kind of girl who used to be popular and pretty; now she is raw and beautiful and angry, with a cigarette in her back pocket and a blasé smile on her lips.

Mrs. Eleanor Chao is the kind of woman who is simultaneously admired and loathed for her observance of the strictest decorum with guests (and her perfect soups) yet still makes her son feel unwanted and unworthy.

Mr. Lawrence Chao is the kind of man who does not practice what he preaches.

Adelaide Chao is the kind of girl who sees more than she lets on, hears more than she ought, and understands more than she wants to.

This prompt is no longer active, but I wanted to do it for a different story. So I figured I'd just write a new piece.
CREDIT to AmandaWritesRandolphTheRedNoesedSeaHorse(#holidayvibes), row_boat_writer, and Rose! for the use of their characters (Willow Rutherford and Alysa Beckit.) They're no longer active on WtW, but they're all busy girls who are working on many incredible projects.
We recently wrote a script together, and I wanted to branch off and do a short story on Anthony, my character. (I got their permission first.)

• Avril

Wow love this! It's remarkable how much you communicated about each character in so few words. My favourite was the one about Adelaide Chao!

• Parisienne

This is so cute! :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Yeah I'm 5'2", and I also do long distance, but I can do short distance well too :) I prefer long distance though, volleyball yeah that's gotta be harder being shorter.

• McK13

Re: aww, thank you so much for your sweet words! And for the country song lyrics that you wrote, I think it was great idea and an amazing outcome! So kudos to you!