Just_A_Memory

14
Female (she/her)
LDS
Virginia (EST)
Local Ambivert
Just Tired
INFP-T
Music Must-Have
Love Colorful Things
Currently Reading: The Book of Lost Things

Rwy'n Dy Garu Di, Ffrind <3
Fy narn o'r nefoedd

Hello Lovelies! Thank you so much for 240+ followers! It's insane how many of you I've had the chance to get to know. I LOVE YOU!

Well, I have exciting news! Busssy.Beee and I are doing a collaboration! We're so excited to share "As Fate Would Have Us" with you, and we hope that everyone is excited too! Let me or Yannie know if you'd like to be added/removed from the notif list.

Go check out the trailer!:
https://writetheworld.com/groups/
1/shared/203788/version/418460

"But don't ever doubt yourself
'Cause life ain't just a dream
You make your own, so kick and scream
The people will act with a neverending force
You never had the chance, so what're you waiting for?"
-This Is War

I Know Y'all Know Me Pretty Well By Now, But Here's A Dust Jacket In Celebration Of 200!

PROMPT: Dust Jacket

18
1.) favorite aesthetic(s) [if multiple I want a l i s t] *sorry sorry I’m obsessed with aesthetics*
(No problem xD Aesthetics are cool) Vintage is a nice one. Aesthetics of Nature is by far one of my favorites too. So basically, but me in a vintage cabin covered in flowering vines in the woods next to a pond :)

2.) favorite duo (Thor and Loki, Lance and Keith, etc.)
Korg and Miek from Thor: Ragnarok . They're an everlasting joke in this house. xD

3.) favorite ship (Will and Nico,...Lance and Keith, etc.)
Will and Tessa from The Infernal Devices

4.) favorite odd thing you have
Hmm. I have this wood block I like. Does that count? Like, literally just a piece of 2x4.  

5.) dream pet
I REALLY want a smiling gecko. Like, they make me so happy! I wanna poke it's little cheeks xD

6.) Is the Hogwarts house you’re in the one you wanted/want?
Yes, actually. I'm in the Gryffindor House. It was almost tied with Ravenclaw, which my friend say isn't surprising. I'm always the one in the group killing the centipedes which terrorize everyone and getting us out of messy situations, so I'd say I fit well enough under the house.

7.) based from bio, favorite webtoon?
Oooh! The Webtoon question!! Right now, I'm torn between "Stray Souls" and "The Remarried Empress". Those are two that I've been loving so far, but of course, I have many more. 

8.) What makes you smile?
An honest compliment from someone makes me smile. Out of embarrassment, or pure joy, you'll never know ;)

9.) Any phrases you live by?
“Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius

10.) Your go-to anything? (f.e. go-to song? Outfit? Website? Etc.?)
My go-to outfit is jeans and a t-shirt. Even if I complain about the cold :)

11.) Something you wanna learn?
I really want to learn how to play guitar. I know how to play piano, but I'm ready for something different. Different instruments give you different vibes, and I absolutely love the sound of acoustic guitar.

12.) When are you most productive?
I'm most productive when I'm awake ;D

13.) As a writer do you like to write at night or in the morning?
I personally have more inspiration at night. Unfortunately, that's when I'm the most tired. So I'll say that the best stories come from late at night, but most are written in the morning. 

14.) A food you always wanted to try?
Ice cream cake pie. What is that? I have no idea. I'm sure it exists somewhere. Most specifically, a mash-up of Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate cake, and Cherry pie. I want it. Please, someone!

15.) How long have I been writing? (For fun)
I've been writing for fun since I was nine. I still have my very first story, and have been working on re-writing it!

Lastly, I want to thank you all. From my very first, to my latest follower. It really means the world. This community has been the most supportive one to me in my life, and for that, I'll be forever grateful. Though I'm not sure my writing will go anywhere in life, I've been overjoyed to have this chance. I've gotten to meet so many of you, and form so many bonds it's actually insane. It hasn't even been a year yet! As for shout outs, literally go into my follower tab. All of them. Support all of them. To those who aren't following, I still love you! You have helped this community grow, and we're so happy to have you with us. I'm happy to have you here with me. <3 <3 Here's to not-even-a-year, and here's to many more! 
I want to cry, and scream out of joy, but it's really early in the morning, so my wide smile is what y'all will get. So many virtual hugs and so much love for you all right now! <3 <3

Thank you to these people for giving me questions! 
Karma's_Coming (1-7)
Busssy.Beee (8-12)
Lata.B (13)
The rest are 3:00 AM brain xD <3 <3

• February 23, 2021 - 8:07am (Now Viewing)

• serein

re: aw thanks!

• ChimChim_1

I love this, I used to have a gecko recently, but he passed away because ALL OF A SUDDEN IT GOT COLD WHERE ITS NEVER COLD. (Anyways, excuse me for that)
    I totally agree with the remarried empress. She ain't need that other guy, she should be with M- AnYWayS Good job I love this!!:3:3

I love this! Congratulations, Corinne!! Ilysm and I'm so proud of you.

• løne wølf [semi-hiatus]

congratulations for 200 followers! here's to many more! *clinks glass* ice cream cake pie sounds amazing, and i will definitely check out the webtoons you listed! :)

re: thank you so much!! *virtual hugs back*

re:

• Karma’s_Coming

Ah, such good answers! I’ll have to check those webtoons out, I can never have too many. And once again, congratulations!! <3

Me too!! All my inspiration comes at night but I'm way too tired.
    Re- Thank you for your comment, and you are right oopies gotta fix that! <3

• serein

re: o my goodness i'm so sorry. I'm such an idiot!!! I had forgotten I had already followed you, so when I went to follow you back, I accidentally unfollowed you. I'm sorry, I totally did not mean to do that!!

• ~Zoe N~

also, webtoon is amazing :)

• ~Zoe N~

re: yeah.. true true

• Livsnjutare

re: Thank you so much!

• BriRiley

Re: Thx! I'm so excited! And congrats for hitting 200+! That's so exciting! XD

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

A mysterious link haha, wonder where it leads... ;)

Re: ^u^

• ava09 (sorta back)

congratsss!!!! you deserve them all and i'm so proud to be one of them. :)

• anemoia by a thread

<3 CONGRATS! This was a great idea. one question... does this wood block have a name?

• Busssy.Beee

re: HAHA! i think lizards are scary, but maybe geckos are better :D i just googled some pics of them, and gosh, they look like rubber toys xD and honestly same. i always, always, reread my comments, but never bother on my actual piece lol! and i just realized that you are the one who...KILLS CENTIPEDES????? WHAT ON EARTH??? that's terrifying!! oh and speaking of harry potter tests, i've never taken any, so any idea on how to find out? or any guesses as to what i might be, because i have no clue (i've never read harry potter so... :P)

• Busssy.Beee

oh gosh, your answer to question 12 had me laughing like a maniac haha. and gecko cheeks? i have a huge fear of geckos and lizards because of this one "accident" with them (long story short: I was at a botanical garden for a field trip, when a wild lizard climbed up my left leg... it's feet were the absolute scariest, and so ever after that, fear lol) , so :P and ice cream cake pie? that's like a three-food combo! i've tried ice cream cake, but with pie? im not so sure about that xD AND ONCE AGAIN: CONGRATULATIONS!!

re: heheheheheh!! i love love LOVE LOVE LOVE you so much moreee!! you're such a splendid person, someone I could spend hours talking to. you've always been someone I turn to, someone who always is willing to listen, and for that im so thankful!! <3<3<3<3<3<3

• Livsnjutare

Congratulations on 200!! I loved learning more about you! I really loved that phrase too, I love quotes a lot. Every time I see one I like I have to save it to my camera roll in a nice background . . . idk I'm just like that. haha. Congrats again!
    love,
    kitten

ahhh omggg!! so happy for you!! :D lots of love :)) this is so fun! cheers for 200!! :))

• McK13

I absolutely love this Dust Jacket!! For #10, I completely agree —t-shirt and jeans is always my go-to, plain and simple! And for #11, I also would love to learn how to play guitar and piano — that’s so cool that you know how to play piano! Anyways, congratulations on hitting 203 now, you deserve it!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Lol yeah it's cool though! Later you'll see a lot of the other families in the series (Lucas's family, the twins family, and I don't want to give it away so I'll stop there ;) have the same letter names :) Stay tuned for more!

Also, I love this dust jacket! Congrats on 200! I'm a Gryffindor according to a ton of quizzes (I'm a Pottehead), but I've also gotten Ravenclaw as well!

• serein

Congrats on 200!! (now i see it's 201!) That's a huge a achievement!
    How bout I make it 202? :)
    re: aa thank you you are too kind ;)

• birthdaycandles

That's it. As soon as this pandemic is over I'm on a mission to find that ice cream cake cherry pie grrr. Also congrats on the following :3 200 is huge!

Also, the Harry Potter houses: I'm a Ravenclaw, but it ties with Gryffindor too. Pottermore says Ravenclaw, and I know I fit more in Ravenclaw, but who knows?

Yash! 200! Congratulations!!!!