Jules_snake

My name is Jules
I’m 13 years old and
I sometimes do writing, l love doing love story’s :)

~My first love~ Part 1

6
“So this is it, huh?” He asked. You nod at him slowly, you can see his eyes looking weak and filled with sorrow and regret. You loved this boy, geezus you still did love him, but it was at the wrong time. We were too young. The silence made you uncomfortable, but he broke it with a weak cough he did, trying to cover up his tears. “You said forever Belle, you said you would always love me and l believed you,” you were looking at the ground but you could feel his eyes were focused, on you gazing into your soul. “I do love you Josh, but this could never work out,” you said. He sighed, “why not?” You rolled your eyes, you’ve told him a thousand times. “We were too young,”

He looked at you, his eyes shouted his feelings, you couldn’t look at them. “If you loved me enough, or at least as you say you do you would have hope I me” he paused “hope in us. I have hope. I love you, more than he ever did. And I know is not since we were too young Bella. You are lying to me.” You didn’t say anything back, what was there to say? After a a brief pause, he sighed. “You still love him, don’t you?”

1

• Livsnjutare

I agree with RaineyLoeffler, I NEED to know more! I loved reading this!

• ~rain~

I want more, this is awesome!!!
    Re: Thank you! :)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

This is very interesting. I love the passionate, desperate, emotional atmosphere. It feels very painful. I am intrigued. Great job!!!