Just_A_Memory

14
Female (she/her)
LDS
Local Ambivert
Just Tired
INFP-T
Music Must-Have
Love Colorful Things
Currently Reading: The Book of Lost Things, Infernal Devices, Shatter Me

My gosh! Y'all are insane! I don't know that I deserve this much support, but thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are all the freaking best! Since we're nearing 200 followers, I would like to do a dust jacket for y'all (Ignore the fact that y'all probably know a lot about me already) If you have any questions you'd like me to answer, do let me know! It's very much appreciated! <3 :D

Two Halves Make A Whole (Message Board!)

11
Standing across from me on this marble floor, you look like an angel. A golden sword is held in each hand, your blonde hair swept back, blue eyes focused solely on me. I know you look at me as your exact opposite. A devil, if you will. My bow made of ash wood strapped to my back, dark hair pulled into a long, slick ponytail. My eyeliner making my brown eyes look more red than chocolate. While you remain stoic, a smirk tugs at my lips. You always said I was impulsive, and I always said you were too uptight. But we're two puzzle pieces, and we connect better than you'd like. Connect less than I'd want. You believe we'd destroy the world. I believe we'd balance each other out. Light and dark. Fire and ice. Black and white. Together, we make shadows. Water. Grey. The world need a little bit of both to create perfection. The perfect ratio of good and bad. We create normality. You could say it's a love - hate relationship. ;)
Song of the day: Reasons by Mimi Webb (I like my beats, okay xD)
I also want to quickly say to whoever is reading, thank you so much for your support. 190+ followers is insane. I'm so glad to have found this community, and I couldn't have hoped to meet better people. Love you all! <3 <3

• February 19, 2021 - 11:01am (Now Viewing)

• Lizzie R

Re: YES!! Live versions are so good! It is hard to hear them a bit but the energy in the room makes up for it.

• Lizzie R

Re: Mind Is A Prison is soooo good!! My favorite Harry song changes literally daily but today it is Medicine the video of him performing it at his St. Paul concert is literally the best thing ever.

• Lizzie R

Re: Yeah it's definitely Harry lol he's inspired me in so many ways for years and he's just incredible. Alec is such a good writer! I love Let Me Down Slowly and I Built a Friend a lot!! Music is the best thing in the world.

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Congrats on the follow count!
    Re: Thanks!

• Lizzie R

Re: I think everyone has that person that just means the world to them. I actually have several but the song I just wrote is about Harry Styles and how my mom always using him against me lol who's yours?

Omg, I love this so much!!! It's so beautiful!

• Karma’s_Coming

Hmm, okay I’m accessing questions one moment....

1.) favorite aesthetic(s) [if multiple I want a l i s t] *sorry sorry I’m obsessed with aesthetics*

2.) favorite duo (Thor and Loki, Lance and Keith, etc.)

3.) favorite ship (Will and Nico,...Lance and Keith, etc.)

4.) favorite odd thing you have

5.) dream pet

6.) Is the Hogwarts house you’re in the one you wanted/want?

7.) based from bio, favorite webtoon?

That’s all I could scrounge up, and congrats on all the followers! Of course, feel free to ignore any or all of these questions. Have a lovely day (or night) :)

• abi's pov

congrats, dear! you deserve it and the world! :)

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: Lol, don't worry, it's a cool style. And I enjoyed it! So don't go cutting them short; therefore, cutting my enjoyment of them short! XD

lol im with bussy bee...fresh outta questions... hmmmmmm

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying:
    Yes *clap* Ma'am *clap*
    Lol, didn't you hear me say it was WORTH IT? XD

• Busssy.Beee

<3 questions!!

uhmmmmmmm.....

hmmmm.......

uhhh........

okay, maybe i'll get back to you later xD