Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

HI, IM BACK AND I LOVE YOU ALL! <3
14 | she/her | Christian
Forgot my personality type but it's...uh, nvm I totally forgot
Can't think of anything else that's important
Loves...reading? Writing? That's kind of a given on the website

All of you ROCK! Thanks for being here! XD
P.S. The captions for the cat is "Everything is going according to plan."
This cat is my spirit animal! <3
QUESTION (VERY IMPORTANT):
So I'm writing a book separately and I'm wondering if anyone would care to read it and give me some feedback? Please let me know!
Also, I didn't finish some of my series last time so...anybody care? No? *crawls into a hole and dies*
_____
Just kidding, but even if you just wanna drop in and say hi, go ahead! We're shooting to break the record for how many comments we can have on a piece.

Jeez, there are not enough words to express how glad I am to be back on this site and with all of you! Did ya know ya rock? Well you do! XD Have a fantastic LOVELY day!

Fluff Piece? I guess? Is that what you call these?

30
    Desperately searches for something to write about...

"Maybe I'll do what some of the others do-and write a conversation between me and my brain!"
    "Nah, nobody wants to hear that."

"Ugh, why ya gotta be a negative nancy. I'm not writing this for the likes, you know! I just don't want the comments on my previous piece to pass 200!"
    "Are you legit talking to me out loud right now? No wonder people think you're crazy."
    *huffs* "I'm in my own room. And my stuffed animals DON'T judge me, unlike you." *Glares*
    "Um they totally do. Just look at Froggy over there with his cute eyes. He's totally judging you."
    "
WHAT? FROGGY, don't judge me!"
    "And Monkey is judging you too."

"Monkey, cut it out. I'm serious. And tell your son to stop judging."
    "Remind me why you thought it was a good idea to name your stuffed monkey 'Monkey' and your stuffed frog 'Froggy' AND why you made them father and son. Science says no."
    "HMPH! Well, YOU'RE MY BRAIN, so YOU tell ME why it was a good idea."
    "You never use me."

"Uh, lies. Without you, I'd never get through math."
    "You sleep through math."
    "
I DO NOT! I WANT to, but I don't. I mean, I learned my lesson in first grade. One second we were doing addition, and when I woke up we moved on to ALGEBRA."
    "Drama queen."

"No, you're being dramatic! Writing in all bold."
    "You're being dramatic doing caps lock and exclamation points."

"Well, YOU-OH CRAP. OH NO OH NO OH NO."
    "What?"

"I GOTTA MATH QUIZ IN 2 MINUTES AND I'M STILL OUT HERE TYPING!"
    "Oops. Forgot."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
This legit happened.

• February 18, 2021 - 8:15am (Now Viewing)

XD LOVE THIS!
    also, Chapter 31 for T&R is out!! Finally--after all these chapters--a bit more of Owen's past is revealed.

• BriRiley

Haha I love this! I’m laughing so hard XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

HAHAH THIS IS HILARIOUS! XD
    #StuffedAnimalsRock

• Livsnjutare

O my gosh. This is too funny! I love reading these conversations between the mind and the person, they always make me laugh. Awesome job!

• V-Rose

HAHA! That's all I have to say!

• ava09 (sorta back)

hahahahah aw this is so great i love it xd.
    replying: yay you're backkk!! *virtual hug* i've been alright - some ups and downs but generally pretty good. how about you? i've missed you too!! and if you want to review, be my guest xd.

• katnissromanoff

OMG HAHAHA, I love this!!!
    Re: Thank you so much!!! :)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: Awesome! I’ll be there with bells on!!!

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

I adore this piece!!!!!! I love the humour so much! Everything about the stuffed animals especially made me laugh so hard!!
    Re: I’m happy you like my profile picture! I really love yours too. The caption is awesome :3 . THANK YOU SO MUCH for reviewing my pieces!!!!!! It is really appreciated!!!! I would love to read through your book you are writing!!!! My feedback might not be great but I will try my best. :)

• barelybear

Re: oh now THAT is a tactic. I’m gonna have to try that.
    Sis: whatcha doing? whatcha doing? whatcha doing?
    Me: muahhhahahahaha *plays peppa pig theme tune on loop, max volume*
    Rip yeah I guess you’re not doing great on the gun thing. We have.... well- supervised archery ranges?
    But man when it snows we go *nuts* - catch me rolling around in less than a cm of white mush and then my face instantly regretting it. One year, it snowed enough to make a snowman. Living the dream lmao. Naturally, I’d assume that when it gets to adulthood, that kind of craziness progresses to a strange addiction to pubs and nightclubs. Hmm.

• Wishing on Dandelions

Re: I cant see the review you made on RIll's death.

• books4life

HAHAHAHA!!!! YAY YOU ARE BACK!!! I HAVE MISSED YOU FRIEND!!! it's been a while.

one: i would loooove to read your book because everything i read of yours is simply fantastic.

two: please (but only if you want to) finish your series! your one with rohan's defender was SIMPLY fantastic & your other ones (academy of minds i believe and there was another one too i believe---my mind is failing me) i loved as well.

three: i am currently writing a greek mythology, percy-jackson vibed *but it's set in ancient greece lol* series called "Zeus' Eagle". I would love if you wanted to read some of it and leave your AMAZING feedback in the comments. I can send you the links if needed or you can type "Zeus' Eagle: Chapter ____" in the searchbar and it should come up (unless WTW has failed me).

anyways long story short, i've missed you, i'm glad you're back, here's what i'm working on, excited to see what you write next (feel free to drop a notification), and hope you are good! :)

• AliMuscles04

XD I totally relate to this lol

Re: I'm good! How are you? To answer your question: Im not too sure, but I guess The Pirate Goddess draft(s) and I Need a Title For This :)

• journal.scribbles

I'm so glad to see that you're back! Yay! I missed seeing your username around on the dashboard. This piece is great, it made me laugh

Hahaha I love this!
    Hi!! How are you doing? Also, I just saw your review, thank you so so much! I actually wrote more to my story if you wanna check it out. (you will have to scroll down and find the place you left off) Thank you so much:) <3

• Charisse Marison

Also also, review anything of mine if you want! I don't have a preference. Thanks in advance ;*

• Charisse Marison

Stuffed animals never judge XD This is hilarious!
    Also, I missed you too! How have you been? Have you been surviving life (I haven't lol)

• barelybear

Re: lmao no way we really must be kindred spirits! (Did I use it correctly lel) Or I am super evil surveillance guy. Ahahshhs turns out my family just ate dinner without me. And it’s quinoa (yuck health crazy). Also, your message got me thinking that I would love to live in America! You get hot times, snow times, barely any rainy times. I live surrounded by a bunch of fields (there’s no escaping the quinoa craze and my brother’s workouts). When stuff like that happens, I have no other choice but to eat chocolate and sit in my bed. Preferably with the cat my little floofball

• ~rain~

Re: Hm... could you review my piece "Fireball" and I have a piece called "Title?" that I want some advice with. I'll be sure to review some of your pieces too!!

• barelybear

Nuuuuuuuuuu! The two greatest sufferings:
    - losing a treasured toy
    - stubbing your toe while looking for said toy
    Aw I do sympathise - it’s quite the list to remember <3
    Imagine putting them all on post it notes and covering your wall with them... I’d kinda like that ngl
    But they would probably fall. I only have really cheap, tacky post it notes *sigh*

• almost flora kane

hahaha this is so true. i've noticed more of these style pieces popping up lately and honestly they're so entertaining, this one in particular:P re: i'm doing pretty well, i got hit by a winter storm so i've been stuck at home with fluctuating electricity and stuff so i've missed this place. hopefully i'm going to be able to write more because of the time off! how are you? and wow that is a huge offer. it would be great if you could review these guys (even just one will be super helpful):

• løne wølf [semi-hiatus]

lol! why is this a direct representation of my brain? :_D

re: hii! welcome back <3 i'm good, thank you! the pieces I'd like you to review are: "
    i miss you and your little stories": https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/174861/version/347697

"i'm not perfect."

"if flowers were people"

thank you so much! :)

• barelybear

Ahah I’ve never had those two yet (assuming that’s a good thing). I’ve had the entirety of the wacky races series though lmao.

Hehe at this rate, we will be getting this piece to 200 comments <3 evilllllll

• barelybear

I absolutely love this, by the way. Ah those moments where you wonder why on Earth you are thinking these random things. And omg my favourite stuffed toys were hippo and ratty!! (10 points for guessing their animals hehe). Rip ratty 1974-2011 where I lost him at the supermarket. Idk if my mum was more upset than I was...

• barelybear

Gah! Noooo! I remember one time I was forced to sit through the good, the bad and the ugly. Sjjsksks

• Cheshire Cat

The pieces that I would like reviewed are these.

• Cheshire Cat

lol this is really funny

• ~rain~

Lol that is my whole life right there...

• rosemarywisdom

Re: Hiii, I'm good! You?
    This piece is HILARIOUS. I legit laughed out loud XD That's actually what a conversation would sound like between me and my brain, only with a lot more film references and canned sitcom laughter :))