BriRiley

(#words)
She/her/14
LDS (respecter of all religions)
Leo
Homeschooler
Writer/Aspiring Author/Bookworm
Hopeless Romantic
Narnian
Ravenclaw/Potterhead
Fairy kind/Shadow charmer
Renegade/Lunar
Daughter of Athena
Joined Dec 7 2020

Everyone is welcome here!! ALL beliefs or arguments, can be spoken without judgment! I will respect everything you have to say! :D I love you guys!! <3

I’m the treasurer for the Cult of the Crunch, lead by (sk)eyesofocher (contact her for details!) :D

And please check out my IRL friend SamRose (She is really good writer!) I’m also collaborating with writergirl79! XD check out or story ‘Star Keepers’ :)

Different types of readers

9
I’ve learned by reading a book called HOW TO READ A BOOK for my school XD, that there a lot of different reader. 

Now there are some who read just for fun, reading whatever peaks their interests. (That's me)

There are also the people who read to actually learn something. (cough cough, usually not me)

And people who read to get away from the world. They usually read a story that they can relate to.

Then one of my personal favorites the Romantic, they usually don’t like a book unless it has that subtle hint of romance, or just go full out at read an actual romance book and spend the entire time trying not to smile when the main characters started flirting. (Guilty)

And the people who read for inspection, usually reading "how to" books.

Then there are the people who read because they are forces to. They usually read school books.

Knowing what kind of reader you are is important, so that you can find books that you will actually read. And so that you can have a better relationship with your reading habits.
I would love to hear what type of reader you think you are, you can also be a mix between a few of them. Thanks! And have a good day!

• ANSON REYNOLDS

I'm a learner/fun/escapist/romantic reader. I literally grew up on books, so they are kind of (not even kind of, THEY ARE) my happy place. Sometimes after school I'll just go sit in the library because its quiet. And calm. And has books.

• ANSON REYNOLDS

re: Girlllll I have no clue what my mood was: I started off sad and critique-y but then I was like be happy you wrote an awesome poem and it made me feel better :)

• kathryn siena

re: thank you so much. I wish I could know you too!

• AJ - Izzy

I would say I'm the first or the third, we love living in alternate realities and using books as a method for escapism hehe. ALTHOUGH I would never miss the chance to read a good romance :)

i just love lists and categories i know that's weird but saw this and i'm like, "books? reading? types of people?" CLICK ON IT. XD
    I can be all of them, tbh. I'm trying to get into classics and more intellectual books, but i still advocate reading whatever you love first. Is this book you're reading, by any chance. "How to Read Literature Like a Professor"?

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

bruh the romantic type
    I
    YES

• kathryn siena

oh lol. I'm totally a romantic!

I'm mainly the third one, but can be guilty of number 4 too XD

But when it comes to romance, it has to be written nicely, or else I find it cheesy. I'm a picky reader.

• Ava Marie

This is really cool, I am definitely the first two and sometimes the third!

• ChimChim_1

Hmm, I have one genre im certain I love, but I don't know if I would be interested in anything else.

• Parisienne

This is such a cute theory! I am definitely the top one too and also the type who reads to escape into an alternate reality :)