Jasmin khawar

ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟɪQᴜᴇꜰʏ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?
•~•
ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ɪ ꜱᴏʟɪᴅɪꜰɪᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ •_•

~I'm not a single petal okay!? I'm jasmin!~

A garden of black roses

35
Each black rose feels like a piece of heaven that died and turned out black.
Each black rose smells like a piece of you that I loved and left between the stardust.
Each petal of black rose is my silky flesh that I peel off my buttery bones.
Each rose tastes like water, neutral, simple, like I forgot to add moonlight water.
Each black rose looks like a dream, a dream I never dreamt, but it's always in my heart.
Each of that makes my garden of black roses that grow in the moist sand of my mind.
Don't pluck them they hurt, hurt my mind, then hurt my heart, then hurt my soul.
That's the garden of black roses haunted by the skeletons of lost spirits.

Black roses . . . 

1

• Mpm#1

Well dang... Fantastic imagery in this!
    Re: Thank you so much! I appreciate that!

• WrenBirdWrites

OOooooh I love this!!

• Ellington Stone

Re: Aww, thanks. I really liked this as well, it was simple but powerful. And I love all the imagery.

• McK13

This is so amazing!! Omg, the last two lines are so beautiful! I love how descriptive it is and the imagery is incredible! You are such a talented writer :)

Wow! Great use of anaphora! I love this so much, it's deep and poetic! "buttery bones" is so eerie! But I looove the last sentence!

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Re: You are fine. I am glad you did check it out. Chapter five is now out so if you can please read :)

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Hey Jazz As a tribute to wonderful followers like you I have started the series about my life. Please check it out, enjoy and give suggestions.

• don't you see the starlight (#TS)

"Each black rose smells like a piece of you that I loved and left between the stardust." if is had to pick a favorite line, as hard as it is, it would be this one. or maybe "Each black rose feels like a piece of heaven that died and turned out black." stunning. so much emotion conveyed through elegant yet raw words.

• astrea

wow, just wow!!

• Kasilee

I wanna walk through this garden so bad now!! Amazing work!!! Absolutely beautiful!

• Lizzie R

I love this so much!! It's so beautiful! Thank you for sharing it :))

• ChimChim_1

Re: Thank you :3:3:3

• Starting Anew! (still Coolgirl though)

Replying: Great! Please let me know! 'Cause if this is just a tactic to get out of giving me links to review until I forget, well...it might actually work (I'm super forgetful). So don't do it! ^-^
    Hope you're having an AMAZING DAY! XD

• Zirong

wow...this is so beautiful...I can't help reading it over and over again :3

re: awww thank you so much! <3

• Ren(hiatus)

I really like this! Gah I really really love how you've represented black roses!
    Re: thanks for the wish! Nope! My real name is 7 letters long. I use Ren because it's short, simple and sweet to me hahaha

Hi! How are you?
    I'd love to review three or more of your pieces. Please let me know which ones you'd like reviewed! Thanks! <3

• bookmagic

what do I say? It's amazing, but I don't want to say that because it sounds unoriginal so I'll say....: Black roses represent creativity and that is displayed very nicely in this piece about black roses looking like a haunted version of the traditional red rose

• itzjojo

Such a beautiful piece! My favourite line is "Don't pluck them they hurt, hurt my mind, then hurt my heart, then hurt my soul.
    That's the garden of black roses haunted by the skeletons of lost spirits."

• BriRiley

Beautiful wording! This is a great piece! XD

• Samina

"Don't pluck them they hurt, hurt my mind, then hurt my heart, then hurt my soul."
    My Favorite line <3