GraceWritesTheWorld

Name's Grace.
14
INFJ-T
Brutally honest(apologies in advance).
Heckin weird.
_Tired_
Reading addict/Aspiring poet/Potato
~Inner Turmoil~
~Questioning My Exsistance~
.Ich hasse mich von ganzem Herzen.
\_(._.)_/

I write when inspiration hits.
Sometimes it just lightly taps me. Other times it hits me in the face with a chair.
I love to write. I would love any feedback you can give me!
I hope you enjoy reading what I've written. Because it brings me pure joy knowing that someone took the time to read it at all! :D

Some amazing writers to check out:
mindfruit
Anne Blackwood
BlushMaple
astrea
Rohan's Defender
Spade
Ellington Stone
Mr. Enoki
Unimportant
And so many more I didn't put here- gah!
(joined Feb-7-2021)

"If you don't turn your life into a story, you just become a part of someone else's story." ~Terry Pratchett

"Just solve your problems with meatloaf, most of the world's problems could be solved with meatloaf"~anonymous

Sorry.

PROMPT: 25 Words

5
Quiet for noon. She looked over her shoulder. It wasn't crowded. So she saw it. She saw Him. Her scream... Desperate. Horrified. "Please, not him."
I really wanted to try this Lol. I know this isn't great but I kind of like it.. owo

• BriRiley

Wow I love how this is written! I can feel the emotion XD

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: The offer is there anytime! I am here for anything! Just let me know. :)

Re: On it!
    Okay you definitely have some potential here. Erin (commenter below) has a nice idea. If you wanted to be more serious, he could be someone from her past, maybe someone who's supposed to be dead... He might not approve of where her life's going as of late. I don't like creepy/scary stuff, but if that's what you wanna do then go for it. (in that case he could be UNdead)

ooooohhhhhhhhhh i got chills
    it could go so many directions... even comical, if you wanted to make it a sort of thriller parody. or it could be genuinely chilling,