☆TwinklingLights☆

She/Her
Pan? Bi?
ENFJ-T
Eighth Grader
Musical Theatre Buff
I love to sing, play piano, dance, act, draw, play video games, and read.
I LOVE My Hero Academia, and Iida is my future husband, lol.
Daughter of Apollo
My favorite anime is Blend S!

Smile!
Profile pic by yours truly
Hey, everyone! If you need a virtual hug, take one! >--(UwU)--<
I started writing a novel, Petals of Power, on January 29, 2021. New chapter each Friday if you're interested!
Besides Petals of Power, I have two other series going on as of February 11, 2021! The first is 365 Prompts, I used a website called ThinkWritten, and it will go on for one year! The second series is called The Little Things, and I have no clue how long it will go on for.
My goal is 100 followers by June!
Plsssss go follow some of my friends!
-Kathryn Siena
-Jake S
-☆Kayla☆
-HelpMe512

Bright Red Fruit (365 Prompts)

4
    I can't remember the last time I sunk my teeth into a sweet, flavorful, juicy tomato.
    Wait, yes I can. I had a dance recital outside on Halloween a few months ago, and in between shows I had to grab something to eat at the Italian market next door. I knew I needed something light, so I got garlic rolls. However, I needed something fresh and cold to refuel my energy, so off to the produce section I went!
    Nothing was really catching my eye until I spotted a pile of bright red spheres the size of apples, just waiting to have their soft skin pierced by the sharp teeth of a ravenous human. Yes, I began craving those tomatoes with every ounce of my being. Suddenly, a thought halted my fantasy. How would we wash it?
    Moments later, I was in the backseat of my dad's car biting into the tomato that had been recently cleaned with a baby wipe. 
    What? It did the trick.
For those of you who say eating tomatoes like apples is weird
IT'S DELICIOUS
GO TRY IT YOURSELF
Today's prompt was "Food: What’s for breakfast? Dinner? Lunch? Or maybe you could write a poem about that time you met a friend at a cafe."

• February 15, 2021 - 8:56am (Now Viewing)