sci-Fi

call me Fi :)
Black and LGBTQ+ Lives Matter
Feminist
~pink~purple~blue~
she/they
Aries INFP-A Fangirl ;D

IM HAVING SO MUCH FUN AND MY FACE CANT MOVE

AHAHAHAHAHAAA I'M DYING

10
snow seems so stereotypically serene when it appears in slow-burn romances.
the soft flakes falling onto the couple's eyelashes, the powder making a slippery slope that they can only navigate by clinging to each other.
they slide and gasp, fall into each other's arms.
and the snow falls lazily around them, so silent, so peaceful, so...

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL. 
I LIVE IN TEXAS OKAY? I DID NOT KNOW HOW COLD SNOW IS.
I SWEAR MY TOES ARE ABOUT TO FALL OFF

but like its snowing on valentinessss thats like a whole romantic miracle
AND I'M SINGLE FOR IT
it okay tho because now i know how awful and not romantic snow is :)

Lol what an interesting perspective on snow XD hope the weathers okay there heard it was crazy for texas :o

• barelybear

Re: super glad you liked it!!
    Muahaha if I had watched any marvel there would surely be a well-placed reference here. Oop. But haha sci-fi girl has been unmasked :D
    Lmao I had to send in my photos, and then she emailed back like cute but nope. Agh! I had to find some with an outdoor background so it didn’t blend with the website. It was stressful. But, it’s over now. I also found that my bff irl is following write the world insta... so maybe she’s on here in secret lmao

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Hi, how are you?
    I'd love to review three or more of your pieces! Will you let me know which ones you'd like reviewed? Thanks! <3

• resident philocalist

lmaooooooo i love in mn and lets just say snows not a new thing... even in may.... *sigh*

• anemoia by a thread

ok wow that comment sounds like the ramblings of a delusional soul
    i was going to apologize but i realize that's pretty accurate

• anemoia by a thread

XD XD i have a cousin who's in dallas this month and she sent me a pic of everything frozen over and i hear the high in dallas is 17 degrees
    that is COLD to me, i feel your pain... it was over 60 degrees last week here in NorCal, and at home i could wear shorts in the afternoon. but it also snowed a couple weeks ago. but man i could not live in the northern midwest like ava09 and paisley blue and sunnydew...
    snow, like most things in stories, is really more fun to see and read about as you sit inside and drink hot cocoa/tea/coffee
    do you wanna build a snowman?

• ava09 (sorta back)

hahahahahah i second what paisley and sunnydew said - i live near chicago so super cold temperatures and snow are normal xd. what's lovely (or horrible you pick lol) about chicago weather is it can be 50 and sunny one day and -13 and sleeting the next. ;) have fun with the snow in texas!!

• psithurism

Exactly what Paisley said, -17 is just another day for us Minnesotans, lol! I'm also guilty of wearing shorts in 30 degree weather. XD

I MIS SNOW!!!!

I lived in Washington for 6 years and I LOVED SNOW!!! I haven't seen it in 8 years......

pffffff you texans don't know what you're talking about. come to mn!!! we've got -17 degree weather and a wind chill that will literally freeze your skin. Oh and it's been like this for the past week and a half.

:D have fun in the snow!!!! ;)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Haha, yes snow is freezing! I live in KY, so we have a little here, and have had some recently (tho only like a dusting). And it’s not very fun to take the dog out for 20 minutes in the snow...... *shivers* It is beautiful though

• Toikupu~estVehementChirography

That first line is so great (that sounded sarcastic but it ain't)