AJ - Izzy

How to write all of me in less than 10 seconds?

Hmm, let me think... how about DREAMER?

Yup. That works.

"Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."
- Gilda Radner

Until a standstill tomorrow, my friends.

Drowning (footnotes, my friends)

PROMPT: 25 Words

13
Weary arms tread the frigid water, blood pumping, breath ragged. 

"You'll never make it."
                    "You're weak."
    "You are going to die."

My head goes under.
My hurt attempt to describe the battles in my mind. 

I've been taking a little bit of an unannounced hiatus for some time, dearest apologies for doing so. Life in general has been quite rough and I'm trying to figure a lot of things out, so bare with me and my absences if you will. At this time, I am unsure just how active I will be or just how much of my writing I will share with the community, but if time grants it, I'll come by every once in a while just for another hello. I will continue to answer to comments when I can, and interact with you all, forgive me for any delays. I wish I could explain further reasons for leaving/not leaving for some time, but unfortunately it is simply a personal battle I must give my attention to. 
Is this goodbye? Far from it, although in a sense it is a farewell of sorts. This community has been so dear to me and the kind words, the support and love, the beautiful, amazing, talented writers and readers who've stumbled upon these words, I am eternally grateful for. I've found a wonderful home in all of you, and in all delicately written words. A million thanks are most certainly in order. To all of you.
I do not intend on disappearing entirely, although if anyone would like to keep in touch, that can definitely be arranged.
If not, it has truly been a pleasure.

Thank you for being the peace that keeps the breath in my lungs.
<3 <3 <3

Beautiful <3 I'm not sure what you're going through, but I know you'll get through it. Until we meet again <3

• Draco Malfoy

Re: and thank you so much for following me! I will be posting new stuff soon :) :)

• Draco Malfoy

Wow. And I thought it was impossible to write a story in under 25 words. I love how much emotion you put in so little words

I hope you're able to find peace in your time absent and thank you so much for your wonderful encouragement and support.

• SamRose

Of course! Take some time for yourself! Sorry this is so late XD

• kathryn siena

re: thank you so much! It's nice to meet you too. You are a brilliant writer.

• BriRiley

Re: Ikr!

• deep_breaths

re: aww thank you so much. also LOL thanks, idk where my prof pic came from but i love it

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: awww thx! nice to meet you too-
    HOLY FRICK YOU HAVE 290 FOLLOWERS AND YOU FOLLOWED ME
    THANK YOU
    also wonderful piece

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

I am so sorry. will be praying for you. this hurts my heart

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

As a tribute to wonderful followers like you I have started the series about my life. Please check it out, enjoy and give suggestions.

• Dmoral

"although if anyone would like to keep in touch, that can definitely be arranged."
    hm.....intriguing *winks*
    feel free to shoot me an email on my writer's email here and there, whether it be a social check-up or request for peer review, i'm open to both! we've been mutuals long enough i don't mind sharing it with you just hmu in the comments of one of my pieces.
    wishing you the absolute best ~ xoxo

• BriRiley

Beautiful piece! We will miss you! :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

It’s always important to return to reality at some point, all of us on here have to remember there’s a life outside WtW! I seem to forget it too sometimes, though I wish we all could talk like this without a screen. I wish you luck and hope you’ll come back, if not good luck!

hey, we all get it. it's important to step away and live in real life too, however hard it may be. take care of you and your loved ones first. it'll get better. we await any words from you at all. sending support!