BriRiley

(#words)
She/her/14
LDS (respecter of all religions)
Leo
Homeschooler
Writer/Aspiring Author/Bookworm
Hopeless Romantic
Narnian
Ravenclaw/Potterhead
Fairy kind/Shadow charmer
Renegade/Lunar
Daughter of Athena
Joined Dec 7 2020

Everyone is welcome here!! ALL beliefs or arguments, can be spoken without judgment! I will respect everything you have to say! :D I love you guys!! <3

I’m the treasurer for the Cult of the Crunch, lead by (sk)eyesofocher (contact her for details!) :D

And please check out my IRL friend SamRose (She is really good writer!) I’m also collaborating with writergirl79! XD check out or story ‘Star Keepers’ :)

My writing process

16
    What is happening when I'm writing.   

Writers block: Me staring at the screen knowing exactly what comes next in my story but not knowing how to put it into words.

Editing: Pushing delete a hundred times and looking up good replacement words for what I’m writing.

Light bulb moments: You know when an idea for your book just comes to you and you are so excited! That is the best feeling! XD

Procrastination: Avoiding my computer and choosing instead to read my new book. :)

Being forgetful: Me forgetting that I am even writing a book and realize that I haven’t written anything for a few days. Because I’ve done that quite a few times. Haha.

I thought of their idea while I was reading writing memes. XD I know that there are still a lot more that I havnt done, but I’m planning on doing a sequel. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them! Thanks! And have a good day!

• SamRose

Re: yeah I did it is kind of weird. Thx :) Did he reply to you yet? He hasn't answered me so far

• Ellington Stone

haha, i love this!! true and entertaining.

• Minvra

Am I the only one that notices BriRiley spelled
    "WELP" until the last line?

• Minvra

Procrastination for me is reading fanfictions. Some are romantic, some are action, some is me bored.

• Nikki

also, i can SO relate to 'procrastination'. it sucks to have to put my book down!

• Nikki

re: thank you! you're just so sweet! and yes i am feeling MUCH better. what about you? how are you?

• Sophiascb

Re: Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it!
    also, this is so relatable haha

• Zirong

This is really relatable lol XD

re: thank you so much!

• Caleb Urlacher

Re: You can do it! That was my dream too. Thanks for checking it out :) If you ever buy it let me know what you think!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Yeah I'm hoping one day these people get what they deserve

• Awesome Sienna

Re: Yay!

• astrea

this is so relatable!
    re:thank you!

• Kasilee

Re: I love learning new things about others as well, everyone on here is so interesting, inspiring, and unique!!! Including you!

• barelybear

Re: thank you!
    I definitely relate to this lmao. The thesaurus is literally my best friend and omg I have forgotten way too many times that I am mid series (cough right now)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Haha so relatable! Especially the going to read a book instead part XD
    Re: Thanks!

• acrosstheuniverse28

Ahhh, so relatable!!! XD
    Re: Thank you so much for the comments! (Sorry it took me a bit to get back!) <3

• SamRose

Oops, sorry. I think it was October, or maybe November. Check the date on your first piece.

• SamRose

.

• alwayswriting

This is so relatable lol (especially the procrastination part!)
    Re: thank you for your comment!

• YA

haha the fact that this is literally me :( and I feel so guilty when I haven't written in a few days