snowywolfa

15
sophomore, hs
Dog/duck/guinea pig momma

Any advice or feedback would be much appreciated! <3 (:

Love in thyself

PROMPT: Self-Love

0
This might actually hurt me. I absolutely hate myself from my head to my toes, but let’s give this a shot. 

I love the type of person I am. I am the type of person who is shockingly mature despite my lack of seriousness. I am the type of person who understands how lucky I am to be living this life and is grateful for it. I am the type of person who hates getting gifts or rewards. I am the type of person that would work without pay. I am the type of person who hates being spoiled. I am the type of person who volunteers just because. I am the type of person who cares about others more than myself. I am the type of person who stays out of drama. I am the type of person that will stay true to myself despite insecurities. I am just a strange person, and I love that about myself. 

I love that even though I don’t excel at anything, I can do everything. I never managed to really get good at anything, so I grew up hopping from hobby to hobby. I can play practically every instrument, draw/paint somewhat descent looking artworks, play almost every sport, bake every kind of dessert, cook every culture of food, and the list is miles long. I really hope I don’t sound like I’m bragging, but this is something I struggled to love, so I am happy that I can finally say I love this part of myself. 

I love my intuition. I love how it guides me in choosing the right friends. I love how it picks up subtle gestures from people around me. I love how it allows me to feel when people lie. I love how it helps me make blind decisions I can trust. I love how it makes me good at improv. I love how it can sometimes stick a random number in my head and that number would be the answer to my math homework. I love my judgement calls and gut feelings because they feel the most right. I love everything that comes with my intuition. 

I love my creativity. I think I was just born naturally creative, but that creativity leads me to create some ... interesting pieces. My creativity wakes me up at three in the morning with a four page plot idea for my novel. My creativity sticks random melodies and lyrics in my head while I’m writing a boring essay. My creativity makes me ambitious and I love that fire in me. 

Finally, I love my freckles and my dimple. 
1. I’m just editing everything I’ve written on here so don’t mind me...
2. this doesn’t flow SEND HELPPPP
3. if you can’t tell I’m mentally exhausted and it seems like that’s the only time I ever actually write on here but oh well

thank you for reading this (:
comments, questions, concerns?

• Awesome Sienna

You sound like a lovely person! No, it doesn't sound like you are bragging.
    Is your pfp a picture of your dog? They are soo cute!