wallflower

15 ll she/her

"He's a wallflower. You see things. You keep quiet about them. And you understand" - Perks of being a wallflower

"I do drink a lot of coffee and eat a lot of sour patch kids, so I guess I'm kind of a badass" - M.G.G

Puppy Love

7
When a teen finds someone they care deeply for they call it puppy love. They tell us we don't know what real love is and that we're too young to even begin thinking about what love is. Love, by definition, is an intense feeling of deep affection. If we didn't love the people we claim to love why do we lose sleep, lose our appetite, lose control of who we are once they leave? Why do we put our entire life in their hands and let them guide us? Why do we risk our happiness for theirs? And why do we tell them and open up to them more than we do to our own family? I think that it's truly adults that don't yet understand love. Their "love" usually ends in divorce anyway. Maybe none of us truly know what love is, but if anyone has a sense of it, it's teenagers. 
I wrote this from the perspective of a teen and I plan on writing another from the perspective of an adult. I thought that teens should gain some credit for the extents they go to for those they love. :)

• Love, Rose

this is stunning - please write another
    re : thanks mate :)

Re: Aww. I'm really sorry somebody made you relate to that.

• GraceWritesTheWorld

Re: Thank you so much for your comment! Really means a lot to have you say that. Also, I love this! So true, and I look forward to the adult perspective!

• useless :)

gosh i love this so much...it's so true. i'll definitely look for the adult's perspective when you publish that, it'll be interesting to see the comparison :)

• Sophiascb

I love and relate to this so much. Contact Netflix lol

:)) i LOVE this ;)