Rival

16
loves, dogs, music, and Writing
i am a self made songwriter and poet
i am a very stubborn person and i will stand up for what i believe no matter WHO fucking challenges me
and if you don't like me deal with it
i am my own biggest RIVAL

"When you're happy you enjoy the music, but when you're sad you understand the lyrics"
-Nate Feuerstein AKA NF
"You are a product of your choices, not a victim of your circumstances"
Marshall Bruce Mathers III AKA eminem/ Slim Shady

From the moon

5
when we started talking
i swear it was like a dream come true
cause i've never met a single girl as perfect as you
i can almost swear that you're from the moon
cause no other girl can have me thinking ring like you do
or maybe you're a goddess but either way you're otherworldly
cause to talk to you id make sure im up bright and early
girl you're so perfect i'm sitting her thinking
i'm not worthy

• February 13, 2021 - 1:31am (Now Viewing)

• ava09 (sorta back)

i second what Emma_Caylie said - whoever this is about is very lucky xd. i listen to nf too! can't wait to read more of your writing :)

• Emma_Caylie

Omg this is so cute! I wish someone wrote something like this about me! Whoever this is about is one lucky girl :)

• Nikki

*gasps* this is such a sweet piece! wowwwww
    re: firstly i am so glad that an amazing writer like you wants to chat! so yes a thousand times yes!! *grins* *frowns* unfortunately... i have exams going on for a week and a half more :( so i am not really doing anything else except for this website cuz otherwise it gets distracting. do you mind if we hang in a week and a half. but till then... i would love to chat here (?)
    this sounds really silly, but do you mind telling me your name? is it your username? anyways, have a great day!

• Zirong

wow this piece must be for the girl you mentioned in your comment. awww this is so sweet! You are definitely worth it :)

• GraceWritesTheWorld

Re: Thanks so much! <33

• GraceWritesTheWorld

First off, Wow. This is amazing! Second, Re: Thanks for your comment! I’m glad you don’t mind my brutally honestness(?) idk if I spelt that right.. P.S. I’m a huge fan of NF btw, top four songs for meh; Intro III, Outcast, and PAID MY DUES, Therapy Session. uwu Love your writing keep going!