Nikki

feminist
fantasy freak
would marry Inej Ghafa any day
yes, i cant ever my eyeliner to be straight <3
writes, because the other option is shutting down

My quantity control is screaming at me ;)
have a nice day!

Why I write

15
I write because when i hate my life, i can just go live another.

OMG this is sooo trueee!!! I can't even express how much I love this!! RE: Awww thank you so much! Haha, if I had any musical talent I would definitely attempt to!
    Haha, it's nice to talk to you too! And haha, loll, dw, it takes me soo long to get some things! And oooh nice!! Sometimes I do that and other times I'm like, ok, let me write something, then I write one word and it keeps spiraling until I reach some conclusion lol
    Oooh HAHA, that's nice to know!
    Haha, no worries and yes! That'll be so much fun! And yes- we definitely should! It would be really fun! Hahaha see, there's kind of a problem with that. My school board decided to push spring break like a month later (so it's in like 3 weeks or something- tbh I've forgotten at this point!) this year cause of COVID so I doubt ours will line up!
    HAHAH lolll, you're not scaring me! It'll be really fun! I'm always excited to make new friends! Plus we see each other at the Peer Review Summit so I know you're not a 40-year-old man lol!
    And no worries!! I don't expect you to be on here 24/7 lol! Hope you have a great day/night! :)

• rafaelsolanoishot

100% agree with this!!
    re: yes fellow swiftie! I didn't watch the full grammy performance but I saw a bit! Her music is great... my fav albums are red, speak now, and evermore. idk if this is an uncommon opinion but I didn't love Lover!

• pluto-

i completely agree with jay. so simple, so relatable.

• Jay Shortz

So simple but so relatable

• Mpm#1

Re: BLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUSSSSSSSSHHHHH Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! Just wait, someday you'll meet some guy/girl/whomever and they'll write you poems that put mine to shame! Oh, that's pretty cool! I used to see one when I was younger, but not really anymore... probably should get back in with my yearly checkups though... Oh dear, are you alright? Have an amazing day/night!!

Re- Aww thank you! You are just so sweet!!
    Don't worry at all. Everyone gets crushed in loads of work.
    gosh ouch!!
    Haha I guess were on the same boat with our sleep!
    oOoOo CUTEE

• Mpm#1

So true my friend!
    Re: Thank you! The funeral was a few days ago... I think he's happier wherever he is now. HA, that's so cool! Is she just primary care or a specialist of some sort? I should hope we do meet someday, that would be nice! :) Have an awesome day/night!

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

This is so true! You have described the feeling so well!!!

Re- Why?? Omg did you get cuts on both thumbs??!
    Thank you so much for your comment! OMG I looked that up and it brought back so many memories! Yes I do know that show but had forgotten about it!

Bro yes I was up till 1 last night I JUST COULDNT SLEEP!!!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thank you! Your not alone in that trust me XD

• useless :)

re: haha ty!! and np :)

• Yellow Sweater

Re: I love David, his mannerisms are adorable. Also this piece is SO relatable!

Re- Thank you so much haha!! (Can you believe I'm still not asleep!!)
    ALSO, I saw your notification on my story thing BUT trust me I'm not ignoring you I haven't checked any of those yet, I'm probs gonna check when I post more like maybe tonight? BUT THANK YOU!!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: It started as a 25 word challenge because I love girl power plots and I love historical fiction so it's our world but a while ago back. I got a ton of comments saying to write more and now I love the plot :) You did make me smile and I appreciate the thoughts! :)

• useless :)

wow...this is so true, and the way you wrote it with such simplicity was powerful

• Zirong

re: omg thank u so much! It really means a lot to me <3

• Zirong

This is so true!

re: your assumption is right XD thank u so much~

• bookmagic

So true!
    re: yay! I have this theory that Sophie's dad might be Fintan and he put that in his cache to keep it a secret. Although, I don't really know what that timeline would be so maybe that's invalid.

• don't you see the starlight (#TS)

powerful truth
    re: oh my gosh tysm. tbh i didn't even notice the misspelling, so my brain must be really wack today. i appreciate it so much! yeah, i imagine it is sort of in another world

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Yay! I've just been cyber bullied recently but blackmail did the trick but I'm hoping they'll get in trouble cause last time the person just went on with nothing :(

• Rival

i don't know you but i would love to get to know you outside this website. if you want to my email is on my profile.

• Rival

you are an amazing writer and you deserve happiness

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Wow, I can relate.
    Re: Thanks! You have no idea what that encouragement just did I've had a bit of a long day and that made it a bit better :) More's coming so if you like the story keep checking my profile for more :)

Exactly.