Ava Marie

Hi I'm Ava
15
She/Her

Aspiring Author
Dancer
Rock Climber

Always laughing
Beatlemaniac
Favourite book: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Bad jokes are the best!
I draw occasionally
I love constructive criticism!

Joined: 11/14/2020

Thought I'd try an acronym, and I'm happy with the results. Let me know what you think and if there are any words I should change. Thanks!

WRITE THE WORLD

8
Write

Review

Inspire

Teach

Encourage

Transform

Heal

Edit

Work

Optimism

Relate

Listen

Developpe

1

• Zirong

re: wow a four-day weekend! That's wonderful! :)

Also, a little tip here: if you want to reply to a comment, you need to comment under a piece of the person you are replying to so that the person can be notified. We usually write in the form of "re:..." so that the person can instantly know it's a reply. Hope this is clear. Wish you a very happy weekend! :D

• Toikupu~estVehementChirography

Yes this is completely great! Do agree though, did you mean to say 'developpe'? Either way, its still amazing!

This is wonderful! One suggestion I would have is to double check the spellings... I'm not sure if you meant 'Develop' in the last word, or something different.... But other than that, great job!

• Ava Marie

To be honest Zirong, that just made me so happy to hear. And I would probably be doing a lot of school work right now too, but I have a four day weekend so I'm going to tackle my homework tomorrow.

Re: Eek thank you! ^u^

• Zirong

re: haha I was actually checking out your pieces just now and I saw "The Thought of Freedom". It's such a lovely coincidence that I saved it to my reading list so that I can review it later(got some school work to do now) just before I saw your comment! :) I love historical fictions and I'm more than happy to review it!

• Zirong

wow I like this interpretation of WtW, and I can't agree more! :)

re: omg thank you so much!

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

This is so cool! You've got a tenth follower coming your way!